stiff in English
When the bodies of various stiffs start disappearing from the local morgue, the police are baffled as to where they've gone.
several workers were stiffed out of their pay
Use "stiff" in a sentence
1. ○ Stiff neck
2. Lit., “stiff-necked.”
3. My shoulders are stiff.
4. I have stiff shoulders.
5. Don't be so stiff.
6. My father is stiff - necked.
7. I've got a stiff neck.
8. Who's the stiff over there?
9. Old oxen have stiff horns.
10. A stiff yard broom and a small stiff hand brush will remove most of the debris.
11. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
12. Helen poured out two stiff drinks.
13. A stiff breeze riffles the brush.
14. Leyland rose, stiff, self-conscious, afraid.
15. The introduction is stiff, embarrassing ; Naif.
16. Whisk the egg white until stiff.
17. A good, stiff celebrating birthday martini.
18. Linseed oil will soften stiff leather.
19. I’ve joined the stiff-necked generation.
20. Your body's stiff, your elbow's locked.
21. This stiff collar is strangling me.
22. The jelly is not stiff enough.
23. Alastair woke with a stiff neck.
24. Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
25. Her legs were stiff from kneeling.
26. She greeted him with stiff formality.
27. The asking price is too stiff.
28. Mathematical system and control system of the PEMB are established. Voltaic stiff coefficient and displacement stiff coefficient are calculated.
29. He walked with a slow stiff gait.
30. Long sharp stiff spine of a porcupine.
31. A stiff whisky - that's what I need.
32. All that digging made me really stiff.
33. It seems a stiff price to pay.
34. His manner seemed rather stiff and impersonal.
35. She lay stiff and still beside him.
36. He stood and listened, stiff and unmoving.
37. He has a stiff manner of speaking.
38. I felt stiff after a long walk.
39. There is stiff competition for university places.
40. A stiff collar may chafe your neck.
41. Nicely chewy and dense without being stiff.
42. They mounted stiff resistance to the proposal.
43. Whisk four egg whites into stiff peaks.
44. This woven silk is stiff and lusterless.
45. His clothes were stiff with dried mud.
46. One of your stiff-starched apoplectic cravats.
47. 13 He had grown stiff beyond belief.
48. 1 Whisk the egg white until stiff.
49. The cards were made of stiff paper.
50. Whisk the egg whites into stiff peaks.