subdue in English
she managed to subdue an instinct to applaud
Use "subdue" in a sentence
1. You subdue the uproar of strangers.
2. Or “tread down; subdue.”
3. Don't subdue the pressure , tho.
4. Look, invade, subdue them, take their resources.
5. She tried to subdue her anger.
6. I tried to subdue my fury.
7. The word “subdue” was no license for exploitation.
8. Third, God Charged Us to Subdue the Earth
9. I would do anything to subdue her.
10. He managed to subdue his mounting anger.
11. He criticized the school for trying to subdue individual expression.
12. He forced himself to subdue and overcome his fears.
13. Be Fruitful, Multiply, and Subdue the Earth
14. Who needs force to subdue Detective Dee?
15. Police managed to subdue the angry crowd.
16. Security guards used pepper spray to subdue the man.
17. Will also have to to subdue policewoman to yearn for.
18. Julia had to subdue an urge to stroke his hair.
19. Government forces have managed to subdue the rebels.
20. The soldiers managed to subdue the angry crowd.
21. Its tone is obtrusive and difficult to subdue.
22. Troops were called in to subdue the rebels.
23. She managed to subdue the stab of jealousy that image brought.
24. A soft hairdo helped to subdue her heavy features.
25. Is this not the earth that they were commissioned to subdue?
26. Senior government officials admit they have not been able to subdue the rebels.
27. And I will subdue the inhabitants like a mighty one.
28. 5 Security guards used pepper spray to subdue the man.
29. Step on the grass, they're sending a team to forcibly subdue you.
30. The unsub first shoots his victims in order to subdue them.
31. These techniques smooth ruffled feathers, paper over cracks, subdue ominous rumblings.
32. The fire burned for eight hours before the fire crews could subdue it.
33. Their aim was to subdue security guards and cut paintings from their frames.
34. Further, God gave Adam and Eve the mandate to “fill the earth and subdue it.”
35. I come by order of the Emperor to subdue rebels like you
36. I come by order of the Emperor...... to subdue rebels like you.
37. A fact which - I submit - should subdue any remaining overactive salivary glands.
38. He was helped to subdue his quick temper and develop self-control.
39. God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it.”
40. Explain why the United States was able to subdue the Confederate States during the Civil War.
41. To our original parents, Adam and Eve, Jehovah said: “Fill the earth and subdue it.”
42. Even the policeman on the corner demanding money did not subdue the cheerfulness of hope.
43. Subdue Tamasic action, sublimate Rajas into Sattva by selfless service, transcend Sattva by Self - Knowledge.
44. Bringing to mind such warm memories will help you subdue any resentment or irritation.
45. Mostly they have been military, the attempt of one nation to subdue the rest.
46. They became interested in the peculiarities of the Celtic society they tried to control and subdue.
47. Yet she was having to subdue the urge to dash back there and scream at him.
48. Though she had her own traitorous desire to subdue before she could even begin to fight his.
49. He knew from their previous struggle he would have to use force to subdue her.
50. Driving deep into the forests, she was able to subdue and possess a Succubus minion.