subject in English
he was subject to bouts of manic depression
he'd subjected her to a terrifying ordeal
subject to bankruptcy court approval, the company expects to begin liquidation of its inventory
Use "subject" in a sentence
1. They could flit from subject to subject.
2. Methods of enquiry vary from subject to subject.
3. Is the relationship between evaluator and the evaluated subject - subject interactive or subject - object subordinate?
4. The subject phantasm constructs inter-space from subject diversity, context and subject imagination, changes for literary hermeneutics.
5. A record subject to solicitor-client privilege is subject to s.
6. *Fares subject to changes without notice and subject to currency exchange.
7. Subject: Additional insurance
8. Reply Subject Prefixes
9. Subject: Dental amalgam
10. Subject: Combating tetanus
11. Subject: Ocean acidification
12. Intensive Subject Assessment Have you had a subject assessor visit recently?
13. Subject: Aircraft pollution
14. We'll pick subject.
15. Subject approaches may be made through classification numbers, subject headings or keywords.
16. Subject: Denial of genocide
17. A level — 1 subject
18. Subject: Road accident statistics
19. Subject: Everyday accident prevention
20. top Subject Index Codes The CORDIS Subject Index Classification Codes Example text entry:
21. Subject for a global marketing information system Subject area Comments A Market information
22. Subject: 2010 accident statistics
23. Subject: Asbestos-related diseases
24. John is the subject.
25. The subject is abstruse.
26. In giving moral education, the teacher, as the practical subject,(Sentencedict.com ) has a dual structure of the substitutable subject and spiritual egoistic subject.
27. Subject: Sheep tagging — purpose
28. Subject: Accident at work
29. 12 In giving moral education, the teacher, as the practical subject, has a dual structure of the substitutable subject and spiritual egoistic subject.
30. Subject: Setting of benchmarks for free allowances distribution for sectors subject to ‘carbon leakage’
31. Subject for a global marketing information system Subject area Comments A Market information 1.
32. Subject: M# Rathcormac/Fermoy Bypass
33. Subject: Abandonment of cultivated land
34. The subject touches our welfare.
35. This is a subject index.
36. Subject: Alternative forms of tourism
37. Subject: Extension of capital requirements
38. Subject: Major-Accident Hazards Directive
39. Subject: European directives concerning noise
40. My favourite subject is math.
41. Maths is her strongest subject.
42. Some things, again, are present in a subject, but are never predicable of a subject.
43. Subject on bus 1 648.
44. Bit of a sore subject.
45. This is a subject tribe.
46. The lecturer dilated onthat subject.
47. Her subject matter is herself.
48. Rape is a taboo subject .
49. " subject- verb- thing- to- a- recipient " can also be expressed as " subject- verb- recipient- thing. "
50. Subject: Stability and Growth Programme