sugarplum in English
He first danced in it as a student in St. Petersburg, falling captive to its special, crystal magic, the warm cheer of its Christmas party giving way to a world as cold as a snowflake and as sweet as a sugarplum .
Use "sugarplum" in a sentence
1. The sweetest shade of sugarplum.
2. This land is ruled by the Sugarplum Fairy.
3. You can hear it in "The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy."
4. May the sugarplum fairy dust your dreams with magic this year.
5. Today we enter a world of Christmas magic, snowflakes, sweets and sugarplum fairies.
6. The Sugarplum Fairy rewards Clara by presenting a series of dances.
7. Between the theatrics, there were also some amazingly covetable draped gowns in sugarplum, white, and peach.
8. After the celebration, the Sugarplum Fairy and the Prince do a beautiful dance for two, or a pas de deux.
9. The modern tariff of sugarplum and accumulation are rooted in medieval England. To avert creature acknowledged along the temporary spirits, people would dress up in masks whenever they left family.