suggests in English
Use "suggests" in a sentence
1. Social development suggests universal exploration.
2. Because your tone suggests otherwise.
3. Research suggests humans, Neanderthals interbred.
4. It suggests that someone is driving.
5. 18 Social development suggests universal exploration.
6. Adnexa tenderness suggests an inflammatory process.
7. Its hairy body suggests a mammal.
8. Evidence suggests you killed major Turner's lawyer.
9. 6 Second, the imagery suggests different meanings.
10. The systemic nature suggests Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.
11. He suggests you leave here at once.
12. Your wheezing breathing suggests asthma or bronchitis.
13. Feign suggests false representation or fictitious fabrication.
14. A tender adnexal mass suggests ectopic pregnancy.
15. This, then, suggests the maximum economic efficiency.
16. Blitz attacks suggests disorganization, no self-confidence.
17. 20 Second, the imagery suggests different meanings.
18. This suggests a role for real assets.
19. This suggests that disinflation is proceeding rapidly.
20. Our data suggests littering is quite broad.
21. all this suggests that lindsey keeps Herself hidden.
22. A look at history suggests a hopeful answer.
23. 6 Her yawn suggests that she is sleepy.
24. The article suggests some guidelines for healthy eating.
25. Cytological evidence suggests that female meiosis is achiasmatic.
26. TPP suggests a mildly abrasive surface be used.
27. Coffee cuts prostate cancer risk " US study suggests
28. Then, brain trust suggests to examine processional catchword.
29. This suggests that some previous doubts are groundless.
30. 1 A tender adnexal mass suggests ectopic pregnancy.
31. This suggests that current storage capacity is inadequate.
32. 13 Her yawn suggests that she is sleepy.
33. Mr Olasky, the pragmatist leader, suggests a compromise.
34. A sensible division of labour then suggests itself.
35. He suggests they use some type of firebomb.
36. The preponderance of evidence suggests that he's guilty.
37. This mechanism suggests a novel form of contraception.
38. Evidence suggests that errors may indeed be occurring.
39. 18 This music suggests a still , moonlit night.
40. His long stride... suggests that he's a young man.
41. Clinical study suggests chronic prostatitis can result in infertility.
42. She suggests you first assess your income and outgoings.
43. The airline suggests booking tickets 21 days in advance.
44. More recent evidence suggests this picture is too simplistic.
45. His cruelty suggests that he is less than human.
46. This suggests a monophyletic origin for Trichogramma parthenogenesis bacteria.
47. Well,'cause it's sweet, which to me suggests cookie.
48. 29 The preponderance of evidence suggests that he's guilty.
49. 1 The preponderance of evidence suggests that he's guilty.
50. Anecdotal evidence suggests that sales in Europe have slipped.