suing in English
she is to sue the baby's father
Use "suing" in a sentence
1. My dad is suing him.
2. The Chinese laundry is suing us.
3. 13 He's suing them for slander.
4. I will be suing... grin. Hey, how come nobody is suing the psychics for not predicting calamities?
5. 5 Lucent is suing for patent violation.
6. The doctor is suing his partner for slander.
7. 5 The doctor is suing his partner for slander.
8. Rudolf was suing over unauthorized use of his nose.
9. The company is suing a former employee.
10. He is suing for defamation of character.
11. His client's suing the shit out of our client.
12. Dr. Bach is now suing the company for slander.
13. 2 Dr. Bach is now suing the company for slander.
14. King is suing the show's producers for defamation of character.
15. She be implacable an adversary as a wife suing for alimony.
16. He showed/exercised considerable restraint in not suing for a divorce.
17. She confided that a paralysed patient was suing her for malpractice.
18. Ruthenium oxi dation suing emulsion technology is the most commercially efficient method.
19. She is suing the company on grounds of unfair dismissal.
20. 3 Dr. Bach is now suing the company for slander.
21. 13 Berg is suing the hospital for $500,000 for pain and suffering.
22. 11 Is she also suing every newsstand that carries US Weekly?
23. The A.L.A.M. wasted no time in suing Ford for patent infringement.
24. Hearst says she has consulted a lawyer and is considering suing Bailey.
25. Elan refuses to say what its ultimate goal is in suing Mayo.
26. Her main/primary purpose in suing the newspaper for libel was to clear her name.
27. 14 A writer is suing director Steven Spielberg for allegedly stealing his film idea.
28. Sony BMG is suing the company that designed its controversial CD anti-piracy software.
29. Meanwhile, John and Coretta help Kimmie Bishop, who's back suing a matchmaker for saying she's "unmatchable".
30. 21 It was not worth the plaintiff suing the driver as he was uninsured and had no money.
31. Kev went to go see that lawyer you used about suing, but he said it'll take years.
32. 30 The deadline for suing the drug companies came and went - and she had to drop out.
33. 4 Uninsured motorists collect more than $ 1 billion every year by suing insured motorists, argue the proponents.
34. Women are now successfully suing abortionists for not providing them with information detailing the health risks associated with abortion.
35. 20) He and another unpaid intern, Eric Glatt, are suing to win back pay for the hours they worked.
36. Fourteen people, including football agent Sky Andrew, comedian Steve Coogan and sports commentator Andy Gray, are now suing News International.
37. It joins Apple's suit against Nokia, which is itself a countersuit to the Finnish giant suing Apple in October 200
38. Widows are suing the companies for death benefits, demanding compensation for the loss of husbands worked into an early grave.
39. In the action before Walton J. the landlord was suing the original lessee for the arrears of rent.
40. The Sheila na gigh bus company was suing for the loss of its only bus and Mr Patel for his Woodbine machine.
41. Methods:All the corneal leucoma cases were chosen suing Micrometer preoperatively to measure the diameter of the corneal leucoma and the whole corneal.
42. Widows are suing the companies for death benefits,(sentence dictionary) demanding compensation for the loss of husbands worked into an early grave.
43. This article is about the study on genetical toxical effects of five home2made edible synthetic pigments by suing bioassay.
44. Dairy Crest are suing Mr Rollings for damages, claiming he canvassed for custom while he was still working for them.
45. This article is about the study on genetical toxical effects of five home made edible synthetic pigments by suing bioassay.
46. In 1976 the tribe filed a landmark land claim lawsuit, suing the Town of Mashpee for the return of ancestral homelands.
47. 3 Widows are suing the companies for death benefits, demanding compensation for the loss of husbands worked into an early grave.
48. 22 Read in studio Traders who've gone out of business in a showpiece shopping complex are suing the developers for damages.
49. Conclusion The method of suing the probe which can clusis to get through the diaphragm is simple and reliable for cases of congenital nasolacrimal canal emphraxis .
50. The parents of a boy who killed himself in a suicide pact arranged over China's most popular instant messaging service, QQ, are suing its owner, Shenzhen-based Tencent Holdings Ltd.