suiting in English
Siyaram is also coming out with new products like a new range of polyester viscose suitings with additional specialty fibres such as Lycra and linen to provide fine quality suitings to consumers by the summer of 2004.
he lied whenever it suited him
I suited up and entered the water
Use "suiting" in a sentence
1. 17 T 0087 turn color suiting sleeveless jacket!
2. Suiting human engineering whe users adjust vilrating amplitude.
3. 23 She is the woman suiting this occupation most.
4. 24 Are these clothes of yours made of uniform suiting?
5. 26 T 0087 turn color suiting sleeveless jacket!
6. 25 Suiting human engineering whe users adjust vilrating amplitude.
7. The football players are suiting up in the field house.
8. Part four, the relation between the principle of suiting punishment to crime and the criminal individualization.
9. 28 New artificial silk suiting feel smooth and soft to the touch.
10. 22 The team, suiting up just eight players, started January by dropping five games.
11. 27 Suiting the market requirement, Hong Ding Fabric Art has formed an integrated distribution system.
12. Suiting the market requirement, Hong Ding Fabric Art has formed an integrated distribution system.
13. 29 On the high ground, the soldiers were shrouded in a heavy mist, suiting their purpose perfectly.
14. 11 On the high ground, the soldiers were shrouded in a heavy mist,(www.Sentencedict.com) suiting their purpose perfectly.
15. 30 The term tragedy gets worked to death in the contemporary press, but the death of Diana comes pretty near suiting it.
16. He shouted"Quick march! " at the same time suiting the action to the words, in sharp military steps.
17. Of course, also have on market now off-the-peg sweet fume a bag to sell, when suiting to like convenient province you.
18. This modelling suits in long hair, the hair is exiguous , hope the hair has big curly lady. When also suiting urgent dinner party quite.
19. 9 Nearby is a large painting by famed American illustrator Norman Rockwell of two astronauts suiting up for the first flight of the in 19
20. There are correlations in responsibility with blood compatiblilty of biomedical materials and responsibility with intelligent behavior of adhesives suiting for both polar and non-polar substrates.
21. Say to any person(in jealousy of is a man or a female) of age, the hat suiting most was a cowpoke hat.
22. Nearby is a large painting by famed American illustrator Norman Rockwell of two astronauts suiting up for the first flight of the in 19
23. These experiment data were processed to use computer by means of theory of random vibration so that the spectrum lines of excitative spectrum and rifling formulas, suiting ...
24. 5 To grasp the method of adjudicative of punishment correctly is the core of "principle of suiting punishment of crime" and "punishment in keeping with the crime".
25. You also can use those who contain algal part to take off corneous breast, skin of the drying in suiting person will take off the cutin with diseased skin to use.