sweep in English
a grandiose sweep of his hand
Use "sweep" in a sentence
1. Sweep the city.
2. Please sweep away rubbish.
3. New broom sweep clean.
4. Sweep the building!
5. Sweep to the side.
6. Do a channel sweep.
7. New brooms sweep clean.
8. Please sweep the floor.
9. 3 New brooms sweep clean.
10. The line will sweep through a plane, and the circles will sweep through spheres.
11. They just started the sweep.
12. Well, sweep out the gutter.
13. Sweep before your own door.
14. Sweep up the crumbs, please.
15. Strong winds regularly sweep the islands.
16. They didn't sweep up the crumbs.
17. Sweep the room out well.
18. " Zelda looked at the chimney sweep.
19. Let's sweep away the broken glass.
20. Just sweep it across the lid.
21. Give the room a good sweep.
22. Don't forget to sweep under the beds.
23. It time to sweep up the basement.
24. This floor needs a good sweep.
25. The kitchen needs a good sweep.
26. Sweep the floor in the guestroom.
27. Like the map, the taught sweep paddle stroke is unlike the real sweep stroke but still very useful.
28. Crew of four. Sophisticated communications sweep.
29. We can...- sweep it again, but
30. Okay, troops, let's sweep the area.
31. Better sweep up this room first.
32. She might even ring the chimney sweep.
33. Methods Cyclic voltammetry and linear sweep voltammetry.
34. Sweep the table again to ensure it is aligned to read zero at both ends of the 20 " sweep.
35. Sweep the buildings along the back annex.
36. Anomalies are resolved by the sweep spectrometer.
37. 3 “I will sweep away man and beast.
38. They sweep through vast stretches of the earth
39. He fixed the sweep on the raft.
40. Boys, sweep them out of the gutter.
41. Wintry weather continues to sweep across Britain.
42. Roll-former apparatus with rapid-adjust sweep box
43. Sweep the melon - seed shells into a dustpan.
44. Sweep up the crumbs from under the table.
45. 9 Wintry weather continues to sweep across Britain.
46. I felt the slow sweep of geologic time.
47. Did you sweep up all the broken glass?
48. The sweep team just heard shots inside the crypt.
49. You must really sweep your girlfriend off her feet.
50. Storms sweep across it and pile up great waves.