tender in English
he was being so kind and tender
Use "tender" in a sentence
1. The articel discusses the problems of tender invitation and tender assessment which exist in the water conservancy engineering, such as lowest tender determination and tender evaluation.
2. TLC tender loving care.
3. Public tender and tender offering is key for standardizing construction market order.
4. 29 Public tender and tender offering is key for standardizing construction market order.
5. At the weekly tender each tender must be for not less than ￡50 000.
6. When a tender or bid is being called, a tender or bid number is usually issued as a reference number for the tender box.
7. Neurologic: Deep tender reflexes, clonus.
8. This is our tender offer.
9. Tender allotment procedures Fixed rate tender operations In the allotment of a fixed rate tender, the bids received from counter parties are added together
10. Tender bond is the money that the bidder pay to the tenderee to assure he will put in the tender according to the tender documents.
11. Tender Hearts and Helping Hands
12. The tender bond shall be in the tender currency and shall be in the following form.
13. The tender bond shall be in the tender bill and shall be in the afterward anatomy.
14. 16 The chicken is tender.
15. Article 16 A tenderer who adopts the public tender method shall issue a tender announcement.
16. 14 This meat is tender.
17. U.S. currency is legal tender.
18. My steak was beautifully tender.
19. 23 Article 16 A tenderer who adopts the public tender method shall issue a tender announcement.
20. Tenderers shall submit a tender bond that is no less than 2% of the total sum of the tender offer. It shall be part of the tender.
21. 20 My tummy felt very tender.
22. All babies need tender loving care.
23. Less tender cuts Of meat are made tender by mOist heat methods Of cooking: braising and stewing.
24. Just as the ordinary Tender is used insufficiently, so the Williamson Tender is an underused device.
25. Tender and fresh Not one lump
26. A tender bull before the fight.
27. The meat was tender and juicy.
28. He saw in her tender fragility.
29. Our bid was the lowest tender.
30. Cook for 810 min. until tender.
31. A check is not legal tender.
32. Sentencedict.com] and large friendly tender offers.
33. 24 This meat is beautifully tender.
34. 20 My steak was beautifully tender.
35. Treat any tender points by massaging.
36. A Request for Tender (RFT), also known as Invitation to Tender (ITT), is more commonly used by governments.
37. Her expression became soft, almost tender.
38. 3 The abdomen is diffusely tender.
39. Be tough-minded , but tender hearted.
40. How I delight in your tender care.
41. He managed to make the word tender.
42. 7 We couldn't tender for new business.
43. It shall be part of the tender.
44. Just needs a little tender loving care.
45. Her voice was tender, full of pity.
46. Money Legal tender issued by a government.
47. Steam or microwave the vegetables until tender.
48. 2 Her expression became soft, almost tender.
49. My skin was abraded and very tender.
50. Complete new project tender with BD dept.