think twice in English
Use "think twice" in a sentence
1. Think twice before acting.
2. Think twice before doing anything.
3. Think twice before you decide.
4. Hey, Boy Scout think twice.
5. I wouldn't think twice about it.
6. Think twice before you do it.
7. He didn't think twice about it.
8. Think twice before doing anything rash.
9. A visible alarm makes burglars think twice.
10. He will not think twice before signing it.
11. Think twice about ordering from Florida or California.
12. He told me to think twice before speaking.
13. However, I would think twice about bungee jumping.
14. Anyone thinking about having unprotected sex should think twice.
15. Think twice before you have that bottle of wine.
16. You should think twice about employing someone you've never met.
17. I'd think twice before taking out such a large loan.
18. I'll definitely think twice before correcting one of your mistakes again.
19. It made us think twice about striking out in new directions.
20. No-one should think twice about blurting out the whole story.
21. A previous divorce can make you think twice about getting married again.
22. Bad guys think twice about breaking into a house with a dog.
23. Or is there good reason to think twice before going to one?
24. Give me time to think twice before I give you an answer.
25. Massa said the ruling will make hospitals think twice before breaking the law.
26. But it will sure as hell make him think twice before risking it.
27. Think twice before you co-sign a loan, no matter who it is.
28. Prepare yourself to feel alienated[sentence dictionary], and think twice before bringing a date.
29. 17 Think twice about discarding goods like old potato chip canisters and coffee tins.
30. If you think you're smart,think twice to be smarter. Toba Beta
31. And if that is the case, they might think twice before giving you their money.
32. Therefore, in 2009 dollars sound investment - type financial products also think twice before they act.
33. And he will prod the party to think twice about shrinking the scope of government.
34. Anyone who is tempted to fly in the face of discretion had better think twice.
35. She'd better shut her mouth and from now on think twice before saying stupid things.
36. Facing rumors, should we think twice or just go with the stream?It's up to you.
37. Often the mere presence of the Helblaster is enough to make the enemy think twice about going somewhere.
38. From Cairo to Riyadh, governments will now think twice before committing themselves to any new Middle East peace initiative.
39. 14 From Cairo to Riyadh, governments will now think twice before committing themselves to any new Middle East peace initiative.
40. If the agent cuts this type of deal tightly enough, the promoter is forced to think twice about spending money.
41. Craig says he believes this would make a would-be car thief think twice before trying to steal a protected car.
42. 15 Regardless of the pay rate, though, this is a very intrusive form of advertising, so think twice before using it.
43. That's what happens when you so thoroughly mismanage your own balance sheet -- clients looking for somebody to manage their money think twice.
44. If your organization is slap-happy it will unnerve candidates and may make them think twice before accepting a job with you.
45. The next time you tweet something someone else said or wrote without attributing it to them, you might want to think twice.
46. Germans mulling joining the army may think twice now thanks to a new regulation banning soldiers from having sex while in active service.
47. A 50% student for instance will think twice before putting forward one of his ideas for discussion with a group of 60% students.
48. 10 The next time you hear a bird chirping outside your window, you might think twice about what’s going on inside his little birdbrain.
49. Don't make promise when you are in joy. Don't reply when you are sad. Don't take decision when you are angry. Think twice, act advisably.
50. At the very least, it's enough to make even seasoned spelunkers think twice about any tap-tap they might encounter while exploring in the dark.