this very day in English
Use "this very day" in a sentence
1. This very day, coming home, he changed his clothes to the old togs around in.
2. In my country to this very day they would still only try to humiliate me.
3. On that basis, Christians to this very day are under obligation to make disciples of others.
4. This very day, coming home, he changed his clothes to the old togs he sat around in.
5. 17 “‘You must keep the Festival of Unleavened Bread,+ for on this very day, I will bring your multitudes* out of the land of Egypt.
6. 15 So they took the silver pieces and did as they were instructed, and this story has been spread abroad among the Jews up to this very day.