tho' in English
Use "tho" in a sentence
1. Troung Dai hoc Can Tho: Can Tho , Hau Giang Province.
2. Lives tho you're not mine.
3. * In Can Tho, greenhouse gas emissions were measured in collaboration with Can Tho University.
4. Tho your sins be crimson red,
5. Xoan Festival in Phu Tho
6. Don't subdue the pressure , tho.
7. Tho ese se children are also traumatized.
8. I shot film of them carrying Tho away.
9. Langford told Trung he was sorry about Tho.
10. Can Tho came under pretty intense artillery bombardment.
11. I will help those tho call me for help.
12. 4 Langford told Trung he was sorry about Tho.
13. I agree he plays well enough for Eire tho.
14. Tho drank, and then held the helmet towards Langford, smiling and nodding.
15. Le Duc Tho noted it without any show of interest.
16. Tho nbsp ; electrical connection in the photoelectric elevator involves ee ectronics.
17. Le Duc Tho cabled me in a similar vein on October
18. The Kissinger-Le Duc Tho talks were dragged out and terribly complex.
19. When you jailbreak make sure it's from our links tho to avoid hassles.
20. So this was mommy's master piece . Looks kinda gross tho hahaha!
21. 26 Tho nbsp ; electrical connection in the photoelectric elevator involves ee ectronics.
22. In 1945 she joined leaders to seize power in Mỹ Tho Province.
23. Tho perform 840223 r egvasb eformedt he performance of the transferred transformer.
24. tho Diphtheria toxoid# Tetanus toxoid# Inactivated Bordetella pertussis # Hepatitis B surface antigen (rDNA
25. Mt mon qua thm tho va mt vt ky nim c y tha xung.
26. It is somewhat old and dirty tho at the same time very interesting.
27. I grew to understand that Le Duc Tho considered negotiations as another battle.
28. You may not believe it, I'm back in Vietnam again! Now in My Tho.
29. I can hear foot drums so we must be close tho a Dai home.
30. 20 The weather bucked up once we were back, tho' it is far from warm.
31. Le Duc Tho had gloated to me in May of the Congressional pressures on us.
32. In Can Tho he was given a final chance to change his mind about volunteering.
33. Obviously Hanoi would not show its full hand until Le Duc Tho was on the scene.
34. An hour later, the district of Ninh Kieu, the city center of Can Tho, is under water.
35. Tho had gone to the edge of the paddy, and had scooped some water into his helmet.
36. But Tho was lying on his back in the water, clutching his rifle, his arms wide-flung.
37. Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho, and An Giang.
38. The Sustainable Development Vice President also discussed trade and logistic issues with authorities of the port of Can Tho.
39. The goddess of youth and spring and the daughter fo Zeus and Hera cupbearer to tho Olympian gods.
40. the free bathrobes altho we did have to request them even tho the website said they wud be in the room!
41. Nguyen Quang Lap was arrested on December 6, 2014, and Hong Le Tho was arrested on November 29 in Ho Chi Minh City.
42. Go there early (start no later than 06:00), and come back through the small tributaries to Can Tho river; about 3-4 hours.
43. “In short, peer educators can do things that others can't,” says Dr. Lai Kim Anh, Director of Can Tho City HIV/AIDS Prevention Center.
44. Iska matlab ye nahin hai ki ek hi darwaza, ye saamne ke darwaza, peechhe ka darwaza aur agar khidki koi khuli hai tho usko bhi khat-khatane ke liye taiyar hain.
45. Resolving and fitting computation has been made on multicomponent impedance and admittance spectra of fast ion solid-electrode systems by least square method for tho two dimensional CHEBYSHEV set.
46. 10 Resolving and fitting computation has been made on multicomponent impedance and admittance spectra of fast ion solid-electrode systems by least square method for tho two dimensional CHEBYSHEV set.
47. Still, some grabbed their violins, mandolins, and guitars and all sang: “O for a faith that will not shrink, tho’ pressed by ev’ry foe; that will not tremble on the brink of any earthly woe.”
48. Vo Minh Tri (a.k.a Viet Khang), 35 – musician; arrested December 23, 2011 in My Tho (Tien Giang) for allegedly conducting propaganda against the state (article 88). He is currently being held at No.4 Phan Dang Luu, HCMC.
49. On another occasion, the Prince also appreciated the Hmong hospitality at Ban Mae Tho in Chiang Mai where he started trekking from Hod District to visit the Hmong village with a red kidney beans cultivation project.
50. Her articles appeared in many mainstream newspapers including Tuoi Tre (Youth), Nguoi Lao Dong (Laborer), Vietnam Net, Phap Luat TP Ho Chi Minh (Ho Chi Minh City Law), Thanh Tra (inspectorate), Can Tho, and Binh Duong.