thomas bowdler in English
(1754-1825) English editor who censored and published Shakespeare's writings for family reading
Use "thomas bowdler" in a sentence
1. - --- Thomas Carlyle.
2. Thomas Aquinas.
3. In Thomas birthday party, Charlie immodesty smashed Thomas birthday cake.
4. He a doubting Thomas.
5. Thomas Jane (born Thomas Elliott III; February 22, 1969) is an American actor.
6. Thomas a good hospital?
7. Explore Thomas Hardy country.
8. Thomas Hobbes. Excerpt from Leviathan.
9. 15 Explore Thomas Hardy country.
10. Our prophet, President Thomas S.
11. Thomas Mann seconded these points.
12. Thomas Edison invents multiplex telegraphy.
13. A teaching of President Thomas S.
14. 7 Thomas Edison invents multiplex telegraphy.
15. Gwyn Thomas was a famous playwright.
16. Thomas argues that different considerations apply.
17. Thomas and Doris had been married for over 30 years when Thomas started to drink heavily.
18. " Peewit, indeed! " said Mr. Thomas Marvel.
19. Thomas Edison was a great inventor.
20. Superior Court Judge Thomas Connolly agreed.
21. Thomas Aquinas in the thirteenth century.
22. Thomas Carlyle, British historian and essayist.
23. An affable Irish brother, Thomas J.
24. Dylan Thomas was one such suppliant.
25. Thomas arrived earlier than the others.