thomas dudley in English
(1576-1653) British governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony
Use "thomas dudley" in a sentence
1. Dudley tried to sink into obscurity.
2. Drafting Rickey Dudley was a big help, because Dudley can create mismatches by going deep against a linebacker.
3. Dudley,[Sentencedict.com] flesh-colored or brown nose shall disqualify.
4. Dudley was the victim of a violent mugging.
5. Dudley plays a psychoanalyst who falls in love with his patient.
6. On 16 November, Oppenheimer, Groves, Dudley and others toured the site.
7. A Dudley , flesh - colored or brown nose shall disqualify.
8. 11 Dudley has now come to the fore, too late.
9. It's like Iron Man meets Arthur, the Dudley Moore movie.
10. Dudley Hart explains: “Heat relaxes the muscles, lessens stiffness and eases pains.”
11. Dudley orders a spicy lentil soup and a bottle of sparkling mineral water.
12. Sir parliamentarian Dudley: Remember who you are. Do not be afeard of them.
13. - --- Thomas Carlyle.
14. Thomas Aquinas.
15. In Thomas birthday party, Charlie immodesty smashed Thomas birthday cake.
16. Do not overplay your hand and try to come across as Studley Dudley.
17. 8) Rookie tight end Rickey Dudley has to be more involved with the passing game.
18. Dudley by contrast moved quickly after taking over an almost bankrupt administration in 1549.
19. He a doubting Thomas.
20. Thomas Jane (born Thomas Elliott III; February 22, 1969) is an American actor.
21. Thomas a good hospital?
22. The first to do so was screenwriter Dudley Nichols (Best Writing in 1935 for The Informer).
23. Explore Thomas Hardy country.
24. Rookie tight end Rickey Dudley has to be more involved with the passing game.
25. Thomas Hobbes. Excerpt from Leviathan.