thomas hardy in English
(1840-1928) English short story writer and poet, author of "Tess of the D'Urbervilles"
Use "thomas hardy" in a sentence
1. Explore Thomas Hardy country.
2. 15 Explore Thomas Hardy country.
3. Tess was written by Thomas Hardy.
4. Thomas Hardy is a famous contemporary novelist.
5. Thomas Hardy ( 1840～1928 ), British poet, novelist.
6. Someone introduced the novels of Thomas Hardy to me.
7. Thomas Hardy is a novelist, and a poet as well.
8. Thus, thematically, Thomas Hardy can be regarded as the precursor to modernism.
9. Did Thomas Hardy and Greek Tragedians Share the Same Notion of Fate?
10. Thomas Hardy , English novelist and poet, was born in Dorset , the son of a stonemason.
11. Thomas Hardy ( 1840—1928 ) is the last greatest writer in the British Victorian age.
12. Thomas Hardy was employed by both architects and may have been involved in the work.
13. This article analyzes the former religious thought of Thomas Hardy reflected in Far From the Madding Crowd .
14. IN HIS 1891 novel Tess of the D’Urbervilles, Thomas Hardy lamented the depopulation of the English countryside.
15. 24 This article analyzes the former religious thought of Thomas Hardy reflected in Far From the Madding Crowd .
16. Thomas Hardy ( 1840 - 1928 ), was a well - known English critical realist writer in the late 19 th century.
17. Chapter Two deals specifically with the major arguments of the three articles that maintain that Thomas Hardy is a fatalist.
18. Chapter Two deals specifically with the major arguments of the three articles that maintain that Thomas Hardy is a fatalist. Sentencedict.com
19. Anna Carolinian is written by Tolstoy, the greatest realist writer in Russian in 19th Century, while the author of Tess of the D'Urbervilles is Thomas Hardy, who is British realist writer.