thomas jefferson in English
Use "thomas jefferson" in a sentence
1. N . Cardozo ; vigilant and distrustful superintendence - Thomas Jefferson.
2. Less grumpily,Thomas Jefferson termed it "splendid misery."
3. Thomas Jefferson was a man of great stature.
4. The House ended up choosing Thomas Jefferson over Burr.
5. Did anyone ever throw a pie at Thomas Jefferson?
6. In his inaugural address, Thomas Jefferson warned of entangling alliances.
7. A follower of Thomas Jefferson or a proponent of his politics.
8. In his first inaugural address, Thomas Jefferson warned of entangling alliances.
9. Thomas Jefferson was one of the creators of the U.S. Constitution.
10. In 1788 Thomas Jefferson wrote about his home state for, Virginia.
11. In 1788 , Thomas Jefferson wrote about his home state home state , Virginia.
12. There was a large American contingent, including the Olympic bronze medallist, Thomas Jefferson.
13. U.S. President Thomas Jefferson called yeoman farmers the chosen people of god God.
14. Thomas Jefferson said that Britain had no right to legislate for its American colonies.
15. Early wine connoisseurs included such men as Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson , and John Marshall.
16. Thomas Jefferson advised Americans that meat should be treated as a condiment for vegetables.
17. In 1803, President Thomas Jefferson organized two parties of explorers to map the Louisiana Purchase.
18. One says that Thomas Jefferson invented it, perhaps as a sort of monogram for TS.
19. It is reasonable that everyone who asks justice should do justice. Thomas Jefferson
20. Thomas Jefferson and James Madison met in 17 Could it have been any other year ?
21. Thomas Jefferson was the first superintendent of our patent system, and our first patent examiner.
22. What were the four original positions ? What positions did Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton hold?
23. 29 Early wine connoisseurs included such men as Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson , and John Marshall.
24. However, as Thomas Jefferson had once predicted, the U.S. could not keep its hands off Florida.
25. 13 His friend Thomas Jefferson Hogg caught him one day making a peculiar dish called panada.
26. With that, Thomas Jefferson turned horse around and made his way back to the White House.
27. Headed by Thomas Jefferson, the committee included John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Philip Livingston and Roger Sherman.
28. It once belonged to Thomas Jefferson, drafter of the Declaration of Independence and third U.S. president.
29. Those who labor in the earth are the chosen people of God. Thomas Jefferson
30. But Thomas Jefferson is the founder who sticks in the craw of the sanctimonious American right.
31. Indeed, many of the Revolution's leaders thought they should be – including Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Rush.
32. She is also deeply worried their beloved young son Thomas Jefferson, four, will suffer from the split.
33. Federalist opponents of Thomas Jefferson spread rumors that he was an "infidel" during his first presidential election.
34. Image: Patrick Henry Before the Virginia House of Burgesses by Peter F. Rothermel –Thomas Jefferson is seated.
35. 13 Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far. Thomas Jefferson
36. 11 Image: Patrick Henry Before the Virginia House of Burgesses by Peter F. Rothermel –Thomas Jefferson is seated.
37. 10 Federalist opponents of Thomas Jefferson spread rumors that he was an "infidel" during his first presidential election.
38. I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Thomas Jefferson
39. The Marine Band, dubbed the "President's Own" by Thomas Jefferson, provides music for state functions at the White House.
40. Why was Thomas Jefferson inspired to rewrite this classic and -- according to many of the world's people -- sacred text?
41. 2 I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. Thomas Jefferson
42. Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it. Thomas Jefferson
43. For Thomas Jefferson, exploring the western part of the continent had the same fascination that exploring space had for later Presidents.
44. 17 For Thomas Jefferson, exploring the western part of the continent had the same fascination that exploring space had for later Presidents.
45. Thomas Jefferson became the third president in 1801 despite published accusations of his seducing two married women and keeping a slave mistress.
46. He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it easier to do it a second time. Thomas Jefferson
47. Thomas Jefferson ' s anonymous design plan lost out to that of Irish architect James Hoban, a winning neoclassical structure of Virginia freestone.
48. Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances. Thomas Jefferson
49. In the seventeen hundreds, for example, President John Adams supported laws to stop Thomas Jefferson and the Democratic Party from criticizing the government.
50. I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. Thomas Jefferson