thomas lanier williams in English
Tennessee Williams (1911-1983), 20th century United States author playwright and poet
Use "thomas lanier williams" in a sentence
1. Judge Lanier is a real film buff.
2. Jaron Lanier coined the term "virtual reality" and pioneered its early development.
3. Lanier, was a wealthy white property developer who had never before run for public office.
4. She is married to Dave Walden, former chief of staff to Mayor Lanier.
5. Williams was wild and impetuous.
6. - --- Thomas Carlyle.
7. Thomas Aquinas.
8. Williams instructs us in botany.
9. Evan Williams , creator of Blogger?
10. Williams interpolated much spurious matter.
11. Reverend williams took the bait.
12. In Thomas birthday party, Charlie immodesty smashed Thomas birthday cake.
13. Lucinda Williams, even though she's country.
14. Williams is obsessive about motor racing.
15. You're an educated man, Dr. Williams.
16. Miss Williams confiscated all our sweets.
17. Dr. Williams instructs us in botany.
18. Lanier, a Democrat, argues that he was set up for conviction by his political opponents.
19. Lanier was a former mayor of Dyersburg before, in 19 he was elected chancery judge.
20. " I wish I'd said Mister Williams.
21. Topping the bill is Robbie Williams.
22. In September 2007, Williams' father confirmed to Sydney's Daily Telegraph that Ledger and Williams had ended their relationship.
23. He a doubting Thomas.
24. The orchestra is conducted by John Williams.
25. Williams and Kaufman each gained 54 yards....