thomas minton in English
Thomas Minton (1765-1836), English pottery maker founded the pottery factory in Stoke-on-Trent (England)
Use "thomas minton" in a sentence
1. This year Minton also began to practise lithography.
2. He goes by the name of Minton, but it's an alias.
3. Philosophical and aesthetic arguments justifying non-figurative art left Minton unconvinced.
4. The new artistic climate found Minton striving to restrain his romanticism beneath taut design.
5. After a meeting with Minton, Lehmann usually commented in his diary on his mental state.
6. - --- Thomas Carlyle.
7. Thomas Aquinas.
8. In Thomas birthday party, Charlie immodesty smashed Thomas birthday cake.
9. As a mere formality, Minton, like others, was then reappointed on to the staff.
10. In imitation of Velasquez, Minton shows himself at his easel reflected in the mirror behind.
11. Minton, meanwhile, became more and more extrovert and seemed determined to break all the rules.
12. He a doubting Thomas.
13. Minton belonged to the kind of homosexual whose ideal is manly because their temperament is feminine.
14. Thomas Jane (born Thomas Elliott III; February 22, 1969) is an American actor.
15. Thomas a good hospital?
16. Explore Thomas Hardy country.
17. Lou Minton was a wiry man with gaunt, chiseled features and prematurely gray hair, combed straight back.
18. Thomas Hobbes. Excerpt from Leviathan.
19. 15 Explore Thomas Hardy country.
20. 24 Lou Minton was a wiry man with gaunt, chiseled features and prematurely gray hair,(www.Sentencedict.com) combed straight back.
21. Our prophet, President Thomas S.
22. 7 Lou Minton was a wiry man with gaunt, chiseled features and prematurely gray hair, combed straight back.
23. Thomas Mann seconded these points.
24. The exuberance that Minton helped generate at Camberwell was related to a deeper excitement animating the whole school.
25. Thomas Edison invents multiplex telegraphy.