thompson in English
family name; male first name; city in Manitoba (Canada); name of several cities and towns in the United States; John Sparrow David Thompson (1844-1894), Canadian politician, prime minister of Canada from 1892 to 1894
Use "thompson" in a sentence
1. "The Thompson submachine gun".
2. Terril Thompson, Technology Accesibility Consultant
3. Thompson equalled the world record.
4. Fred Thompson lacks gumption.
5. Hello, this is John Thompson.
6. Daley Thompson was a great athlete.
7. Tommy Thompson and New Jersey Gov.
8. Thompson is lying in fourth place.
9. Thompson has been designated team captain.
10. Support for Mr Thompson is growing.
11. Thompson was ranting about American youth again.
12. Tommy Thompson to radically overhaul welfare.
13. Thompson advocates Pap smears for women.
14. Reyes tagged Thompson out at home plate.
15. That was a good delivery from Thompson.
16. Even Emma Thompson was bearable in it.
17. Tommy Thompson, a potential Dole running mate.
18. See Thompson, 19 and the references cited therein.
19. I stumbled across Thompson outside the hotel.
20. 1 Reyes tagged Thompson out at home plate.
21. 2 Thompson was arraigned on a charge of murder.
22. Thompson, the new goalkeeper, brought off a superb save.
23. 2 The Thompson submachinegun or Tommy gun was invented by General John T. Thompson, it was the first hand held machine gun .
24. Thompson claimed he had an insatiable sexual appetite.
25. Thompson was arraigned on a charge of murder.
26. Howard, defending, said Thompson had been drinking heavily.
27. The department was under the control of Bryce Thompson.
28. 5 See Thompson, 19 and the references cited therein.
29. Accordingly, The Thompson Sisters and Curtis Grimes were eliminated.
30. 11 Thompson was arraigned on three charges of murder.
31. Thompson is solid with a 4-yard punting average.
32. Baxter is a gung-ho supporter of Senator Thompson.
33. 22 Thompson said he had cut welfare rolls by 39%.
34. 17) Thompson must have read the explosive Nixon transcripts wistfully.
35. Thompson came in for sharp criticism from women's groups.
36. Thompson has won the support of half the party.
37. Thompson grounded him for a month, and banned television.
38. 1 See Thompson, 19 and the references cited therein.
39. Thompson must have read the explosive Nixon transcripts wistfully.
40. Thompson said he had cut welfare rolls by 39%.
41. Grey took every opportunity to lambast Thompson and his organization.
42. 3 The department was under the control of Bryce Thompson.
43. 11 Thompson turned in a superb performance to win the decathlon.
44. Can Thompson make a credible challenge for the party leadership?
45. Thompson turned in a superb performance to win the decathlon.
46. Thompson Stables are running three horses in the next race.
47. He usually carried a pistol or a Thompson submachine gun.
48. Mr. Thompson urinate normally now, and is ready for discharge.
49. Mr Thompson is going to sell it because it is haunted.
50. Secret Service officer Robin Thompson spoke on behalf of his colleagues.