thong|thongs in English
strip of leather used as whip or reins or for fastening; bikini bottom or underwear that has only a thin strap covering the rear-end; flip-flops
Use "thong|thongs" in a sentence
1. Thong style, slip-on construction.
2. Gingerbread Man: IT's A THONG!
3. Do you wear thong underpants?
4. Thongs, G-strings, a little teddy now and then.
5. toi thich nhung chang trai thong minh.
6. Wear thong panties under your habit ( nuns only ).
7. A thong or whip of hide or leather.
8. Another story isa ready source of buckskin thongs for tying.
9. Stitched, thong toe post for easy slip-on.
10. STRETCH MESH AND BONING THONG PANTY With elasticized waist.
11. Ancient pugilists had their fists and wrists bound with leather thongs.
12. Clothing, footwear, headgear, including thongs, flip flops, sandals, slides and jandals
13. He fastened the dog to the post with a thong.
14. Women’s sandals with leather uppers (including thong type sandals, flip flops)
15. Men’s sandals with leather uppers (including thong type sandals, flip flops)
16. At first the area was administered from Bang Bua Thong District.
17. Children’s sandals with leather uppers (including thong type sandals, flip flops)
18. STRETCH VELVET, EMBROIDERY AND RHINESTONE THONG PANTY With adjustable elastic sides.
19. 7 STRETCH VELVET, EMBROIDERY AND RHINESTONE THONG PANTY With adjustable elastic sides.
20. The flexible portion of a whip, such as a plait or thong.
21. If I switch with Harry, do I have to wear a thong?
22. That could mean cute boy shorts , classic panty, or barely - there thong.
23. The government split Tambon Pang Ta Wai, Hin Dat and Pho Thong from Khlong Khlung district and created the minor district (King Amphoe) Pang Sila Thong on May 31, 1993.
24. - Sida Thong (same principle as Duang Jan but adapted to the Danish keyboards).
25. In the 1980 s, the popular thong bikini was introduced into American fashion.