thoracic surgery in English
Use "thoracic surgery" in a sentence
1. As the most efficient method the videoassisted thoracic surgery (VATS) is accepted.
2. Retention of sputum is a serious complication following major abdominal or thoracic surgery.
3. ACC (adenoid cystic carcinoma; cylindroma) of the airways is a very rare tumor in thoracic surgery.
4. Objective : To search for the clinical advantages and experience of micro - traumatic thoracotomy in thoracic surgery.
5. Albumin-glutaraldehyde glue has gained widespread acceptance for treatment of alveolar air leaks (AAL) in thoracic surgery.
6. Minimally invasive thoracic surgery that represented by thoracoscope was developed fast and fine clinical result was gained.
7. Objective To explore the perioperative nursing of huge pulmonary bulla treated by video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS).
8. Experience with patients who are Jehovah’s Witnesses demonstrates that severe anemia is well tolerated.”—“The Annals of Thoracic Surgery,” March 1989.
9. Among them, 9 experienced pneumonectomy, 5 lobectomy of lung , 2 pulmonary wedging and 2 bulla ectomy under vadio-assisted-thoracic-surgery(VATS).
10. 4 Among them, 9 experienced pneumonectomy, 5 lobectomy of lung , 2 pulmonary wedging and 2 bulla ectomy under vadio-assisted-thoracic-surgery(VATS).