thorn|thorns in English
sharp nub, prickle, spine
Use "thorn|thorns" in a sentence
1. They have thorns!
2. No rose without a thorn.
3. “And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
4. Thorns are aborted branches.
5. Thorn medical teams, construction, engineering.
6. Every rose has its thorn.
7. Roses full of thorns.
8. 7 Others fell among the thorns, and the thorns came up and choked them.
9. The lily among the thorns.
10. “Among the Thorns” —Being Divided
11. She was covered in thorns.
12. Recall Paul’s “thorn in the flesh.”
13. There's no rose without a thorn.
14. A thorn stuck in her finger.
15. His finger was spitted a thorn.
16. The crown of thorns was made of real thorns, and was nailed to the sacred head.
17. The thorn was embedded in her thumb.
18. His arms were scratched by thorns.
19. Some other fell among the thorns, and the thorns that grew up with it choked it off.
20. Crown of Thorns, Crown of Victory
21. Don't scratch yourself on the thorns.
22. 10 For they are interwoven like thorns,
23. She got everything, and I got thorns.
24. The roses fearfully on thorns did stand.
25. [ only naked footsteps on the thorns? ]