thorough examination in English
Use "thorough examination" in a sentence
1. A thorough examination seems long overdue.
2. A thorough examination proves the groundlessness of arguments supporting......
3. A thorough examination of the company's account books turned up several interesting facts.
4. Maintenance man: I see. We'll take it back and give it a thorough examination.
5. Braun has also overseen a thorough examination of all the corporate processes and product lines.
6. After using 1 year, the aerator needs thorough examination and repair, oil changing and painting maintenance.
7. This paper intends to give a thorough examination of aestheticism in science in the 20 th century.
8. Thorough examination including endoscopy with biopsy of asymptomatic patients, however, is hardly conceivable because of ethical reasons.
9. Water cannot be abstracted or diverted in large quantities without a thorough examination of the possible impact on aquatic ecosystems
10. 21 Method Thorough examination about hypoparathyroidism for cause-unknown epileptic patients who were treated by routine antiepileptic treatment with unfavorable response.
11. 2 Method Thorough examination about hypoparathyroidism for cause-unknown epileptic patients who were treated by routine antiepileptic treatment with unfavorable response.
12. At thorough examination of small cell cancer squamous, adenoid and/or giant cell differentiation can be found within the same tumor tissue in about 20% of specimes.
13. It is not possible to arrive at facts in regard to these aspects of administration without research - based study , methodical enquiry and thorough examination of the officials of the ministry or undertaking concerned .
14. If you have a high -- if you're a male and you have an abnormally high prostate specific antigen level in your blood, you might get a more thorough examination and you might use -- and your physician might use an approach like ultrasound guided biopsy.