thorough person in English
Use "thorough person" in a sentence
1. Every person and every vehicle going through the gates is subject to a thorough shakedown.
2. Be thorough.
3. “Give a Thorough Witness”
4. Bearing Thorough Witness Today
5. Determined to Bear Thorough Witness
6. One making a thorough search;
7. A thorough understanding of biology requires a thorough understanding of the process of evolution.
8. BEARING THOROUGH WITNESS DESPITE OBSTACLES
9. (Access thorough Media Accreditation Passes.
10. I believe in being thorough.
11. She's very thorough and conscientious.
12. We are making a thorough investigation.
13. “Bearing Thorough Witness” About God’s Kingdom
14. Everything was in a thorough mess.
15. A thorough examination seems long overdue.
16. Give the room a thorough clean.
17. A thorough comparison of authoritarian regimes.
18. The police investigation was very thorough.
19. These windows need a really thorough clean.
20. He's a slow worker but very thorough.
21. He gave the bowl a thorough lick.
22. It was a thorough waste of time.
23. The surveillance has been very thorough.
24. 10 min: “Give a Thorough Witness.”
25. Be Diligent in “Bearing Thorough Witness”