thorough search in English
Use "thorough search" in a sentence
1. One making a thorough search;
2. Detectives carried out a thorough search of the building.
3. 11 Detectives carried out a thorough search of the building.
4. They did a thorough search of the area but found nothing.
5. If you make a thorough search, you can find true worshippers.
6. 24 They did a thorough search of the area but found nothing.
7. Kyle insists that Captain Marcus Rich conduct a thorough search of the plane.
8. The police conducted a thorough search inside the building and found van der Lubbe.
9. The customs house officers boarded our ship and made a thorough search for smuggled goods.
10. The worried man made a second thorough search of all his pockets, again including the grocery bag.
11. For example, Solomon “pondered and made a thorough search, that he might arrange many proverbs in order.
12. A prerequisite for linkage studies would thus be a thorough search for subclinical manifestations of inherited liability.
13. Julius quickly sorted through them, tossing them carelessly on to the floor as he continued his fast but thorough search.