thoroughness in English
['thor·ough·ness || 'θɜəʊnɪs /'θʌrə]
Use "thoroughness" in a sentence
1. I admire his thoroughness.
2. Ascension requires dedication and thoroughness.
3. The thoroughness of your examination.
4. The preparations were made with Teutonic thoroughness.
5. And its accuracy. Namely degree of thoroughness.
6. She established her authority with unrelenting thoroughness.
7. Mr Foster goes through this with acerbic thoroughness.
8. His thoroughness and attention to detail is legendary.
9. Its books, however, displayed less than Teutonic thoroughness.
10. 12 His thoroughness and attention to detail is legendary.
11. The President was impressed by his speed and thoroughness.
12. I was impressed by the thoroughness of the report.
13. The thoroughness of the evaluation process we went through was impressive.
14. Do not lose your thoroughness but try to be more timely.
15. Ammunition, provender, railway lines - all had been provided with Teutonic thoroughness.
16. Author George Cagala impresses with his thoroughness, and the book includes good maps.
17. The safety of air travel hangs partly on the thoroughness of baggage checking.
18. You are taking a gamble on the thoroughness of each contractor's method of estimation.
19. “It was rough work and was executed with relentless thoroughness,” comments one Bible dictionary.
20. 23 John carries thoroughness to a fault; he spends many hours writing his reports.
21. Downright love vs downright hate and repay and the hatred with the same thoroughness.
22. She did her work the thoroughness of reverse details and never quite understands them.
23. Just like John Morley said that, the degree of thoroughness is a Burke big merit.
24. At this session we have had confrontation , thus attaining clarity and thoroughness in our thinking.
25. The appearance is one of thoroughness, but whether the assumptions reflect reality can usually be questioned.
26. Respected for his thoroughness and attention to detail, Parke holds a PhD in fruit machine gambling.
27. Undertaken by the National Children's Bureau, this is a longitudinal study of breathtaking scale and thoroughness.
28. It is unfortunate that Mrs Gardner's thoroughness did not extend to laying down the law about insurance.
29. The famous Tiller discretion was instilled into them at the same time as their routines and with equal thoroughness.
30. 26 It is unfortunate that Mrs Gardner's thoroughness did not extend to laying down the law about insurance.
31. Critics point out the nit-picking thoroughness which legal authorities in the Republic so often bring to bear on extradition requests.
32. 25 Brooks attended to every detail of his churches and Mackmurdo later acknowledged his debt to him as an exemplar of methodical thoroughness.
33. Brooks attended to every detail of his churches and Mackmurdo later acknowledged his debt to him as an exemplar of methodical thoroughness.
34. There's a thoroughness to the historical diagnostic procedure that is sometimes lost in contemporary clinical practice, says Paul Sehdev, an M. D. in his final year of training in infectious diseases.
35. But I also liked her wet, soapy body; I liked to let her soap me and I liked to soap her, and she taught me not do it bashfully, but with assurance and possessive thoroughness.
36. But I also liked her wet, soapy body; I liked to let her soap me and I liked to soap her, and she taught me not do it bashfully[sentence dictionary], but with assurance and possessive thoroughness.