those in English
the ones indicated (used to indicate specific objects)
Use "those" in a sentence
1. Those floating, flat faces, those dead eyes.
2. Watch those test scores rise, those outdated textbooks morph, those nonexistent supplies suddenly materialize.
3. Get those names of those guys from NASA.
4. I recognized those haggard lineaments, those eroded temples.
5. Tap into those intangibles those do you special.
6. 4 Forget those godforsaken southerners,[www.Sentencedict.com] those peasants.
7. Those animals!
8. Those ripples.
9. Those snickerdoodles?
10. Those voting for the motion, and those voting against,
11. Those tits.
12. From those passing by confidently, like those returning from war.
13. Leniency to those who confess, severity to those who resist.
14. For starters, those ignoring it greatly outnumber those embracing it.
15. 6 Does dominance hereditary disease have those ? Recessive have those again ?
16. A favourable change would involve aligning those dues with those costs.
17. Those firms with profits were counterbalanced by those firms with losses.
18. Untie those shackles
19. Hold those barricades!
20. Watch those fumes!
21. Those Who Stick
22. Pull those drapes!
23. Those aren't costumes!
24. Connect those batteries!
25. What's in those?
26. You'll reach both audiences, those using Safari and those using Firefox.
27. And we harvest those seeds, and those are the wheat kernels.
28. All those cloud shapes at the beginning, those were cumulus clouds.
29. Those who hit the trail, and those who build the homestead.
30. Those books can go unmarked, those markets unanalysed, that coronary unperformed.
31. Those voting for the motion, 96, and those voting against, 54.
32. Those gorillas did!
33. All those killings?
34. All those stars!
35. Are those guards?
36. Hoist those sails.
37. Remember Those Persecuted
38. With those legs?
39. Absolutely worth all those advertisement costs- worth to those money I spent!?
40. Those with cognitive impairment had significantly more ALC days than those without.
41. And how are we going to get those kids those nutritious foods?
42. Don't those victims deserve just as much ink as those other women?
43. Lk. 28 Bless those who curse you ; pray for those revile you.
44. Those young guns aren't half the agent you are, those crumb-bums.
45. All those years, all those books, he never got tired of it.
46. Watch out for those dentalized D's and T's and those flat A's.
47. Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quit.
48. Those with surpluses become investors while those who accumulate deficits become debtors.
49. Those timbers were then used to make coffins for those who died.
50. Those retroperitoneal collateral circulation can resenable those periesophageal varices as lobulated masses.