throw in English
Jeter's throw to first base was too late
In addition, large-scale isoclinal folds and normal faults with throws exceeding 10m locally occur.
Use "throw" in a sentence
1. Leiting throw!
2. Throw weapons
3. Good throw, son.
4. Throw it away.
5. The most common injuries in javelin throw training were elbow joint throw.
6. We live a stone's throw from/within a stone's throw of here.
7. That throw was insane
8. Throw your weapons down!
9. Throw out your manual.
10. Ka'Ren, make your throw!
11. And sometimes they throw flexible items that I can catch and throw back.
12. Throw up your hands!
13. Did you throw this?
14. Sometimes I throw up
15. Don't throw it away.
16. Sometimes I throw up.
17. Throw away that old junk!
18. Throw it in the bin.
19. Don't throw pearls to swine.
20. I throw in the towel.
21. Throw her in the clink!
22. 18 Free throw and press.
23. Throw it in the wastebasket.
24. Throw in some gourmet pickles.
25. You can't throw me away!
26. And throw your arsenic out.
27. You throw over your lifestyle.
28. Rode, throw him behind bars.
29. Throw that down the toilet.
30. Hey, don't throw those around.
31. I did throw that game.
32. Throw off the traitor's mask.
33. Throw it in the garbage.
34. Don't throw in the towel.
35. Also called Gatefold, Throw - out.
36. You throw your notepad away.
37. Don't throw away my stuff.
38. rock me and throw me,
39. We'll throw up a net.
40. Why throw your lives away?
41. Throw it in the ocean.
42. Don't throw away this opportunity.
43. Can you throw a Frisbee?
44. Throw it over the roof beam.
45. At those speeds, astronauts throw up.
46. Throw the rubbish in the bin.
47. Throw the helve after the hatchet.
48. Please don't throw about our time!
49. I'll help throw their fire away.
50. Throw your guns into the sea