tract in English
large tracts of natural forest
the digestive tract
I think we all have come across religious tracts in our lives - little pamphlets that are often handed out by evangelists on street corners, that we in turn throw away.
Use "tract" in a sentence
1. The most common were respiratory tract infection and urinary tract infection.
2. alimentary tract infections,
3. (a) A tract?
4. Urinary tract infection. Recurrent urinary tract infections are a problem for many postmenopausal women.
5. A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection that affects part of the urinary tract.
6. Pyoderma, superficial and deep, wounds, abscesses, acute uncomplicated urinary tract infections and upper respiratory tract infections
7. Pyoderma (superficial and deep), wounds, abscesses, acute uncomplicated urinary tract infections and upper respiratory tract infections
8. Propafenone; Left ventricular outflow tract ; Electrophysiology.
9. Alimentary tract and metabolism products enzymes
10. The alimentary tract is partially sacculated.
11. Alimentary tract and metabolism/mineral supplements’
12. Frail infants , repeated respiratory tract infection.
13. The left pyramidal tract is undeveloped.
14. Each sequence is composed of incised valley sandstone of low system tract, limestone, marl, coal and mudstone of transgressive system tract and clastics and coal of high system tract.
15. Alimentary tract and metabolism/mineral supplements
16. WORLD POWERS ADDRESSED (Tract With Resolution)
17. 20) Each sequence is composed of incised valley sandstone of low system tract, limestone, marl, coal and mudstone of transgressive system tract and clastics and coal of high system tract.
18. Faulty electrical wiring in their tract house.
19. This tract can help answer that question.”
20. Burdock Root soothes the gastrointestinal tract & improves digestion.
21. Different Vocal - tract Shapes : Articulatory Attributes, Acoustic Consequences.
22. Scripture: [Listed on page 2 of the tract]
23. Foods are broken down in the digestive tract.
24. Lanadoxin was well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.
25. Pharyngitis Rhinitis Pneumonia Upper respiratory tract infection Folliculitis
26. The same tract was left with her again.
27. Does dry cat food cause urinary tract infection?
28. As indicated, Spenser was unsuccessful, his tract censored.
29. Upper respiratory tract infection including pharyngitis and sinusitis
30. Alimentary tract duplication is a rare congenital malformations.
31. Fine bubbles originate in the lower respiratory tract.
32. Lowstand System Tracts of Early and Metaphse Jurassic Period was undergrown, of which Transgressive Systems Tract and Highstand Systems Tract made up .
33. Marigold affusions help treat inflammation of the digestive tract.
34. A vast tract of land is ready for development.
35. It is scathing tract on the uselessness of war.
36. It attacks the intestinal tract, liver and other organs.
37. If hyperparathyroidism lead to hypercalciuria , causing urinary tract stones.
38. The tract entitled Do You Have an Immortal Spirit?
39. The infection route may have been the gastrointestinal tract.
40. Tract housing, strip malls and public schools surrounded Southwestern.
41. Can infection of the upper respiratory tract cause rhinitis?
42. How can a study be started in a tract?
43. Objective: To prenatal diagnosis of fetal gastrointestinal tract anomalies.
44. 4 Does dry cat food cause urinary tract infection?
45. Skin, umbilicus, respiratory tract were primary route of infection.
46. Formant synthesis simulates the vocal tract through a filter.
47. He had an infection in the upper respiratory tract.
48. This case is the infection of upper respiratory tract.
49. 20 min: “Special Tract Campaign October 20–November 16!”
50. 3 Foods are broken down in the digestive tract.