trade in English
a move to ban all trade in ivory
Use "trade" in a sentence
1. Traditional international trade has changed from single tangible goods trade to multiplex goods trade, service trade and technology trade.
2. Business scope of international trade, entrepot trade, regional trade and trade between enterprises under processing finishing.
3. 5 Business scope of international trade, entrepot trade, regional trade and trade between enterprises under processing finishing.
4. Sino - Siamese trade had two forms, tributary trade and civil trade.
5. Foreign trade; Favorable Balance Of Trade; Processing trade; Present situation; Countermeasure.
6. 20 Sino - Siamese trade had two forms, tributary trade and civil trade.
7. Sino-Dutch trade of tea in the form of indirect trade, direct trade, direct trade and indirect trade between the combination of the three.
8. Among internation trade, the technology trade and service trade have got remarkable increasing.
9. Joining the trade group can produce trade creation effect and increase bilateral trade flows.
10. Meanwhile, we undertake the business of processing trade, assembling trade, and compensatory trade, etc.
11. General trade and processing trade developed synchronously, and the processing trade proportion increased slightly.
12. Economic Law concerns not only visible trade like merchandise trade etc, but also invisible trade like technology and capital trade etc.
13. 1 Besides the trade, and tangible invisible trade.
14. 13 Economic Law concerns not only visible trade like merchandise trade etc, but also invisible trade like technology and capital trade etc.
15. That jack-of-all-trades knows a lot about the arms trade, the banking trade, the hotel trade and the tourist trade.
16. It can be concluded that the macro-effects of SPS measures on Chinese pork trade are trade ban, trade restriction and trade twist.
17. International Trade Policy has two types that are the trade free policy and trade protection policy.
18. Trade Surplus
19. 7 Economic Law concerns not only visible trade like merchandise trade etc,(www.Sentencedict.com) but also invisible trade like technology and capital trade etc.
20. Membership organisations Trade unions, trade associations, professional associations etc.
21. Further more, we do counter trade and transit trade.
22. To some extent, current trade system remains a subtle combination of free trade and protective trade.
23. The WTO organizes trade negotiations and settles trade disputes.
24. 1) International trade is quite different from home trade.
25. Non trade
26. i)Services Trade Promotion Working Group, ii)Economic And Trade Planning Cooperation and iii)Trade Statistical Analysis
27. It needs more care in export trade than home trade.
28. Manitoba Manitoba Competitiveness, Training and Trade Your source for investment, trade promotion and trade activity in Manitoba.
29. 14 Products: Wholesale and retail trade Wholesale and retail trade.
30. The domestic market, wholesale trade and retail trade developed rapidly.
31. When establishing a countrys trade policy, the government often encounters the difficult choice between free trade and protective trade.
32. 6) The foreign trade is quite different from the home trade.
33. 2) It needs more care in export trade than home trade.
34. 11 The domestic market, wholesale trade and retail trade developed rapidly.
35. Factoring's origins lie in the financing of trade, particularly international trade.
36. Trade has increased.
37. Then annex and buy make aviation carrying trade makes forestall trade.
38. 3) It need more care in trade than in home trade.
39. The circulation of commodities increased. The overseas trade completed from pays tribute the trade to personal ultramarine trade reforming.
40. Medici trade secret.
41. TRADE DATE ACCOUNTING
42. PHOENICIAN TRADE ROUTES
43. Fair Trade coffees.
44. Unimaxs International Trade Co. , Ltd is a professional foreign trade company holding the rights of general trade and frontier trade authorized by the National Department of Commercial Affairs .
45. Meantime, they were disadvantageous in Britain - China trade undertaking huge trade deficit.
46. Trade imbalance with different partners became imminent when the trade surplus soared.
47. 14 The former is called visible trade, and the latter, invisible trade.
48. - Lack of automation in key trade-related processes such as trade clearance;
49. 18 AIA trade management software - so that you trade management more convenient!
50. 19 Scope: Retail trade . Automotive consulting services Retail trade. Automotive consulting services.