trunk in English
Trees with large trunks and deep anchoring roots represent the ultimate challenge in withstanding oxygen-deprivation in wetland habitats.
The somites, now positioned on either side of the neural tube, give rise to the vertebrae and ribs, to the muscles of the trunk and limbs, and also contribute to the dermis of the skin.
The trunk of an Asian elephant is so exquisitely prehensile that it can pick up a dime from a concrete floor.
Use "trunk" in a sentence
1. The trunk.
2. Fee for one trunk line: $94.51, plus $2.09 for each additional trunk line.
3. TRUNK AND ABDOMEN PROTECTION
4. He strapped his trunk.
5. He's got a thick trunk.
6. Like a little tree trunk.
7. Meet you by the trunk!
8. This tree trunk sounds hollow.
9. Blue cloth lined the trunk.
10. They are unpacking a trunk.
11. · Specify alternative length requirements Trunk
12. Trunk trolley with additional caster
13. A trunk distinguishes the elephant.
14. Was that Sedgwick with his trunk?
15. Who was that trunk addressed to?
16. Can you open your trunk, sir?
17. Now, put the trunk on there.
18. I closed and roped the trunk.
19. The trunk of a tree fern.
20. The vine twines around the trunk.
21. The trunk had a hasp and padlock which looked new, though the trunk itself was war surplus.
22. ivy twining around a tree trunk.
23. The tree trunk was hollow inside.
24. Stuffed into a trunk, burned alive.
25. Am major highway or trunk road.
26. You don't have the trunk space.
27. I labeled the trunk for Shanghai.
28. the diameter of a tree trunk.
29. 1 An elephant's trunk is a proboscis.
30. Shape weight is the weight index reflecting varied trunk shape and the direct conversion factor of trunk weight too.
31. Coordinated adjustable trunk rack for carrying bicycles
32. He still has papers in his trunk.
33. I want to book a trunk call.
34. Kings don't have bodies in the trunk.
35. What about the trunk that just came?
36. 6 I labeled the trunk for Shanghai.
37. You're not gonna end up in a trunk.
38. In the guard's van lay my tin trunk.
39. The bark was riven off from the trunk.
40. The lid of the trunk will not lift.
41. 14) The branch split off from the trunk.
42. The elephant's trunk is bigger than other animals '.
43. The canoe is made of one big trunk.
44. It's all in the trunk of my car.
45. You knew about the gold in this trunk?
46. He slammed down the lid of a trunk.
47. The trunk of a palm or tree fern.
48. Trunk of a Tree - An object of veneration.
49. He whacked the tree trunk with his stick.
50. The car's trunk has a huge storage capacity.