tyrannize in English
Use "tyrannize" in a sentence
1. Can you explain this phrase ? Can one tyrannize over oneself? Can one tyrannize over nature?
2. The strong should not tyrannize the weak.
3. Her husband and mother - in - law tyrannize her.
4. He often misuses his authority to tyrannize his underlings.
5. Punish those who tyrannize over us and arrogantly mistreat us.
6. 16 Punish those who tyrannize over us and arrogantly mistreat us.
7. Either way, they do not need to tyrannize the literate newcomer.
8. At this point, choice no longer liberates, but debilitates. It might even be said to tyrannize.
9. Why does modern medicine enterprise taste market tyrannize in our country medicine, go smoothly everywhere?
10. Not only will the rulers oppress the people but “the people will actually tyrannize one over the other . . .
11. These few, however, tyrannize the worker, who is so healthy that he is incapable of inventing ornament. They force him to execute ornament which they have designed, in the most diverse materials.