upset in English
Use "upset" in a sentence
1. Everyone's upset.
2. Or “upset.”
3. Don't be upset.
4. You seem upset.
5. My stomach's upset.
6. I'm not upset.
7. He sounded upset.
8. Peter gets very upset.
9. Posture upset and tense.
10. I was just upset.
11. He was dreadfully upset.
12. They were understandably upset.
13. Does he look upset?
14. Is your stomach upset?
15. Don't upset yourself, Ida.
16. No, I was just upset.
17. I have a stomach upset.
18. Don' t get so upset!
19. You're allowed to be upset.
20. Don't let her upset you.
21. Don't upset the apple-cart.
22. He has a stomach upset.
23. He had an upset stomach.
24. Jerry, you're really upset right now.
25. 10 Fog upset the train timetable.
26. He was upset for being belittled.
27. I'm suffering from an upset stomach.
28. Very good for an upset stomach.
29. Backache, headache, insomnia, upset stomach, irritability.
30. She was upset over her demotion.
31. Catherine looked upset, her face taut.
32. You never get upset about anything!
33. 15 The news upset him emotionally.
34. He was upset - What an asshole
35. (b) Why was Sarah deeply upset?
36. You looked pretty upset just now.
37. Nothing ever seems to upset him.
38. A large wave upset the boat.
39. Don't get so upset about it!
40. Yes. I have an upset stomach.
41. Five deaths, it will upset him
42. She was terribly upset, poor thing .
43. He would never knowingly upset people.
44. I would never willingly upset you.
45. This seemed to upset Leslie disproportionately.
46. You got upset, blew off steam.
47. How does child upset stomach do?
48. It may cover all perils, collision or upset, all perils other than collision or upset (comprehensive) or specified perils.
49. John's departure had upset their daily routine .
50. 10 Backache, headache, insomnia, upset stomach, irritability.