vesicle|vesicles in English
['ves·i·cle || 'vesɪkl]
bladder or bladder-like cavity; small blister filled with fluid; sac in the body, cyst (especially one filled with fluid); cavity formed in a rock by a pocket of gas that is trapped during the rock's formation (Geology)
Use "vesicle|vesicles" in a sentence
1. Again, the plasticity can alter the number of vesicles or their replenishment rate or the relationship between calcium and vesicle release.
2. Synaptic vesicles are recycled with remarkable speed and precision in nerve terminals. Clathrin mediated endocytosis plays a key role in synaptic vesicle reformation.
3. Early differentiation of the spermatid of Agama stellio is demonstrated by two anterior nuclear depressions, occupied by two proacrosomal vesicles, which fuse to form one vesicle.
4. The tonoplast vesicle preparation was improved.
5. What reason is vesicle growing on the hand?
6. Enucleate cytoplasmic vesicles form in endosperm.
7. Full of or bearing vesicles ; vesicular.
8. Is this condition prostata or seminal vesicle inflammation?
9. Most of the nerve varicosities contained a large majority of small agranular vesicles along with some large granular vesicles, but about 20% contained a few small granular vesicles as well.
10. 4 Enucleate cytoplasmic vesicles form in endosperm.
11. Vesicle A small vacuole of variable origin and shape.
12. 13) Enucleate cytoplasmic vesicles form in endosperm.
13. Free electrophoresis method for isolating ribosomes and natural membrane vesicles
14. Vesicles were prepared by the method of Chobanian.
15. 20 The testis sacs communicate with the seminal vesicles.
16. 18 Is this condition prostata or seminal vesicle inflammation?
17. The testis sacs communicate with the seminal vesicles.
18. Vesicles of herpes simplex occur around the lips.
19. What comes to the vesicle of crural bifurcation unripe little?
20. Firstly, by studying radiolabelled ion uptake into isolated plasma membrane vesicles.
21. The actions of microtubule organizing centers and coated vesicles were discussed.
22. Objective : To study the etiopathogenisis and management of seminal vesicle enlargement.
23. 8 Vesicles of herpes simplex occur around the lips.
24. These bilayers then pinch off to form enclosed vesicles.
25. One of the saclike vesicles that comprise the reticulum.