voluminous in English
As the first notes sounded, that cramped little room metamorphosed into a voluminous space.
Use "voluminous" in a sentence
1. I sank down into a voluminous armchair.
2. He took voluminous notes during the lecture.
3. The voluminous report has been sent to Congress.
4. Her voluminous silk dress billowed out behind her.
5. Actually, voluminous amounts of astronomical facts have been accumulated.
6. There is voluminous literature on modernism and post-modernism.
7. The FBI kept a voluminous file on Pablo Picasso.
8. 1 The FBI kept a voluminous file on Pablo Picasso.
9. Clarke's voluminous papers include many draft bills and policy documents.
10. All heads of department carried on a voluminous correspondence with this official.
11. From one of his voluminous pockets he produced a bottle of whisky.
12. He answered every letter in his voluminous correspondence, and never formally.
13. 2 There is voluminous literature on modernism and post-modernism.
14. Have you read McClelland's voluminous account of his life and work?
15. Voluminous diplomatic correspondence, in a serious but ridiculous vein, followed this episode.
16. The ludicrously voluminous Inner notes read like a parody of depraved academicism.
17. She tucked up her voluminous skirts to make room for Jane beside her.
18. 25 The ludicrously voluminous Inner notes read like a parody of depraved academicism.
19. Democritus' writings were voluminous, and several of the recorded titles sound medical in nature.
20. Deeper into the hell, Athelstan shivered, folding his arms into the voluminous sleeves of his robe.
21. They are huge paintings of torture and abuse of power, in the voluminous Botero style.
22. This may involve accommodating the management of the display of potentially voluminous time sensitive scheduling data.
23. Roused, the Monsignor hiked the skirt of his voluminous cassock and lumbered up to the podium.
24. Try to avoid forcing your reviewer to read through voluminous material of questionable value to him.
25. His coat was of light - weight cloth with voluminous revers, a long swallow -tail and large steel buttons.
26. Tom pulled the voluminous nightshirt over his head and threw it into a copper tub with the sheets.
27. Roused, the Monsignor hiked the skirt of his voluminous cassock and lumbered up to the podium. Sentencedict.com
28. She took off the voluminous apron Cook had lent her and went in search of her charge.
29. They found the superior structures (aditus laryngis) particularly primitive, with a voluminous epiglottis covered by the pendular velum.
30. BASE is one of the world's most voluminous search engines especially for academic open access web resources.
31. When finished in 4 the voluminous work contained some twenty-two books and upwards of 1000 pages.
32. The effect of adsorption heat is reduced effectively by using the alveolate container or adopted inner voluminous pip...
33. 8 Roused,[www.Sentencedict.com] the Monsignor hiked the skirt of his voluminous cassock and lumbered up to the podium.
34. Information brokers, for example, are rapidly becoming necessary in dealing with the voluminous amounts of information on the networks.
35. Such voluminous and rapid volcanic activities in Phanerozoic have commonly been thought to be a cause for zoobiocenose extinction .
36. These pockets are so voluminous that you can get a whole lot in besides - suntan lotion, midge repellent, etc.
37. It was out of the question to put on an exhaustive exhibition, because it would have been too voluminous.
38. Compiled annually, it is a voluminous source which can now be fully exploited for the first time using computer techniques.
39. His misfortunes spurred Galt to write with renewed vigour and until near the end of his life his output was voluminous.
40. What that experience demonstrates is that the teacher very rarely uses the voluminous information, which is nevertheless conscientiously stored and retained.
41. Writers and technicians routinely produce voluminous product specifications, regulatory requirements, and computer system documentation in SGML (Standard Generalized Markup Language) format.
42. When she went shopping to the town she wore a long, voluminous, dark-grey cloak of which she was very proud.
43. The now voluminous literature on modernism and postmodernism has been dominated by philosophers and modern language theorists and historians of architecture.
44. 11 The now voluminous literature on modernism and postmodernism has been dominated by philosophers and modern language theorists and historians of architecture.
45. Both subscriptions cost about ￡800 per year and both have the nasty habit of being so voluminous as to go largely unread.
46. 24 What that experience demonstrates is that the teacher very rarely uses the voluminous information, which is nevertheless conscientiously stored and retained.
47. This predisposition is either due to a too voluminous ligamentum teres, capsular hyperlaxity, insufficiently deep acetabulum or blunt acetabular roof acquired by foetal malposition in utero.
48. Two American writers, Tom Wolfe and Jonathan Franzen, each published a voluminous novel recently in response to their respective literary "manifestos" calling for "social novels".
49. 8) How did the original music of Arirang, as a voluminous "homonymy ballad group", serve as an impetus for the forming of the Arirang phenomenon?
50. The protocorm accumulates a few starch grains, more voluminous and more numerous at the posterior pole, that agglomerate around the nucleus; but during the development, these rapidly disappear from the cells.