vomited in English
Use "vomited" in a sentence
1. The volcano vomited flames and molten rock.
2. He vomited and began coughing up blood.
3. The virago vomited out curses on that tramp.
4. 3 He had vomited up his supper.
5. Corbett leaned against the wall and promptly vomited.
6. 1 I vomited up most of my dinner.
7. She leant forward and vomited copiously on the floor.
8. “She vomited a lot and lost her hair.
9. They liked that he vomited on a homeless man?
10. She vomited and choked, and started to turn blue.
11. 2 He vomited up all he had just eaten.
12. 4 He vomited up all that he had eaten for lunch.
13. 19) He were so sick those vomited right in the middle of dinner.
14. His torso jerked forward convulsively, and he vomited into the mud and the rain.
15. He gave a loud moan and with a sudden retch, vomited all over the floor.
16. I received such blows with a wooden club that later I vomited blood for 90 days.
17. Some one vomited lazily in a wastebasket, leaning over with his hands on his knees.
18. Her intestinal symptoms progressed and she vomited copious amounts of fluid every two to three hours.
19. Do not give activated charcoal until after the patient has vomited, unless directed by a health professional. 3.
20. Such worms are sometimes vomited up, or they crawl from the patient’s body at the time of death.
21. The first week he vomited daily from the stench of the feces and offal and rotting meat.
22. I tried to straighten up, but another wave of nausea swept over me and I vomited again.
23. Another took a bucket, water, and cleaning supplies and scrubbed the rug where my husband had vomited.
24. As a result, they were spiritually lukewarm, near to being ‘vomited out of’ Jesus’ mouth. —Revelation 3:14-17.
25. You know what, you guys wouldn't be laughing right now... if some girl had just vomited shellfish sandwich into your mouth.
26. 22 She got it shut, and leaning with difficulty to the jolting bowl, she vomited colourless fluids from her empty stomach.
27. The gigantic Black Arks of Naggaroth vomited forth a wave of corruption on the shores of the Elf lands.
28. Unlike me, who gets food poisoning at thedrop of a falafel, Linda hadn't vomited since childhood, so the experienceunnerved her.
29. She got it shut, and leaning with difficulty to the jolting bowl, she vomited colourless fluids from her empty stomach.
30. After three days and three nights, the fish brought Jonah right to the shore and “vomited out Jonah onto the dry land.”
31. She vomited after one dose of zantac. I do much internet research myself and notice many of these medicines are later found to be dangerous.
32. Two days of torture had left her legs bruised and her short black hair matted with pus and blood...She crawled outside, vomited, and collapsed.
33. I've seen you shake all over in a cold sweat and held your head while you vomited before you rode off to battle with your horse prancing and the band playing Dixie.