wake up in English
Use "wake up" in a sentence
1. 12) Wake up! Wake up, sleeping beauty.
2. Wake up!
3. To wipe to wipe saliva to wake up to wake up.
4. Then wake up.
5. Hey, Wake up!
6. Sir, wake up.
7. 'Wake up, Dormouse!'
8. Prompter, wake up!
9. Wake up, sledge.
10. Wake up, little bear.
11. Wake up, Mr. Fry.
12. So, wake up, Stiles.
13. A wake-up call, please.
14. Wake up! It's eight o'clock.
15. Crew wake-up process initiated.
16. Wake up, you drunken fool!
17. Wake up and dress, now!
18. Wake up, my fellow countrymen.
19. She will wake up soon.
20. A second film, Wake Up!, Girls!
21. I wish you would wake up.
22. Wake up at the back there!
23. Wake up sleepyhead! Rise and shine!
24. Some do wake up and respond.
25. You could wake up without shoes.
26. Do you wake up feeling tired?
27. Wake up! It's eight o'clock. Sentencedict.com
28. Wake up, Daniel! It's your turn.
29. You wake up from the movie, you wake up from the dream, from the dream of My Life.
30. I didn't order a wake-up call.
31. Clinton recently had a wake-up call.
32. That had been his wake-up call.
33. Device and method for wake-up alarm
34. He might wake up at any moment.
35. Wake-up thresholds vary with each individual.
36. Come on, wake up - breakfast is ready.
37. I'm programmed to wake up at seven.
38. I just wish he would wake up.
39. I wake up crying every two hours.
40. You have to wake up now, baby.
41. May I have a wake-up call?
42. I'd like a wake-up call, please.
43. Dream, as if you never wake up.
44. Dram,as if you never wake up.
45. Call me as soon as you wake up!
46. Sleep with loud snoring, wake up with grogginess...
47. Thank you for that fantastic wake-up call.
48. It is time for you to wake up.
49. Come on,[Sentencedict] wake up - breakfast is ready.
50. Be quiet! You'll wake up the whole neighbourhood !