walk of life in English
Use "walk of life" in a sentence
1. Walk of life, we can not of opponents.
2. You can find influentials in every walk of life.
3. In any walk of life that would be a compliment.
4. By the concept of Buddhism immanent in every walk of life.
5. She comes from every class, every ethnic group, every walk of life.
6. All across the board, we get kids from every walk of life.
7. Similarly, specialization has indirectly affected quite ordinary people in every walk of life.
8. The development of computer technique brings new chances for every walk of life.
9. Many rich people have yachts; people in their walk of life can afford them. Sentencedict.com
10. Authors, who may come from any walk of life, should be willing to be photographed.
11. The school has become a vital part of every community, drawing children every walk of life.
12. She did not want her son to marry a girl in a different walk of life.
13. We warmly welcome friends of every walk of life to visit and to cooperate andblueprint together.
14. Along with the development of computer technic , computer has been applied into every walk of life.
15. Conveyor belt is used widely in every walk of life; therefore, the quality of conveyor belt joint directly affects the service life of conveyor belt.
16. We must endeavour to make a success of the conferences of people from all circles so that people from every walk of life can unite in a common effort.
17. The Taidi vanity bag has the fine work and rarefied materials, and we deeply understand the demands of the things for the sales promotion of the every walk of life at home and abroad.
18. Shakespeare, like Moliere, was an actor and yet wrote plays which were masterpieces, we might well ask if it would have been possible for him to write them in any other walk of life.