warm congratulations|warm congratulation in English
Use "warm congratulations|warm congratulation" in a sentence
1. It was warm again, warm and muggy.
2. Horta extended warm congratulations to the 16th CPC National Congress and expressed his admiration for China?s tremendous achievements.
3. I send you warm congratulations and hope that there are many more years of happiness ahead for both of you.
4. He's just warm.
5. Warm living skin.
6. It's warm enough here in London. A little too warm, if anything.
7. Keep Warm Consign seeds to a heated propagator or a warm, light windowsill.
8. Warm but not aggressive.
9. Make sure it's warm.
10. Keeping warm up here?
11. A warm southeast wind.
12. Penguin footprints, still warm.
13. Cold hands, warm heart.
14. Budapest's long summer – lasting from May until mid-September – is warm or very warm.
15. These warm waters are needed to maintain the warm core that fuels tropical systems.
16. Ferritic stainless steel for warm-water vessel with welded structure, and warm-water vessel
17. It smells of warm garbage.
18. Warm anorak for cold weather.
19. Rice grows in warm climates.
20. Can we go somewhere warm?
21. She's warm, friendly and likeable.
22. A warm welcome awaits everyone.
23. Move my mom somewhere warm.
24. I'll warm up some milk.
25. They received a warm welcome.