warm feeling in English
Use "warm feeling" in a sentence
1. He felt a wonderful warm feeling come over him.
2. Ahh, such a warm feeling of superiority in the cultural heart of the megalopolis.
3. From an attitude of generosity, warm feeling and motherly goodness, she now had shifted into a mood of high hilarity.
4. 22 You might think about your family and get a warm feeling, but you have to reminisce to feel that way.
5. When Crowley had watched the first thirty mile long tailback he'd experienced the lovely warm feeling of a bad job well done.
6. For example, a little yellow with yellow and white powder form, the color will bring the whole white room more warm feeling.
7. 29) When Crowley had watched the first thirty mile long tailback he'd experienced the lovely warm feeling of a bad job well done.
8. The design principle of the main perfect home outfit baconian in space, taking the multi-purpose gender thing convenience, the warm feeling, with rich history inheritance feeling.
9. This curtain in the graph is done not have flatly pensile, and make its lumpy , and respect of colour and lustre uses warm color, give a person with decorous and flow, warm feeling.