warm undershirt in English
Use "warm undershirt" in a sentence
1. I was wearing my Wolford tights and Hanro undershirt, with my shearling coat settled over me like a big, warm hug.
2. He had his undershirt off now.
3. This undershirt is made of thin fabric.
4. An undershirt adds a layer of protection.
5. He put on a pair of short pants and an undershirt.
6. 4 She pulled on her underpants and then an undershirt.
7. Leo says : Well, I wear a long 1 undershirt.
8. She pulled on her underpants and then an undershirt.
9. Your dress shirt is fine , except that you are not wearing an undershirt.
10. He asked me to bring him a fresh undershirt and loincloth.
11. Organza Undershirt 5 ~6 Pcs . Most close to the skin . Absorbent, ventilate.
12. If he wanted an undershirt and loincloth, he should have asked his wife.
13. She slipped it off. Two mounds of firm young flesh pressed out against her undershirt.
14. These were a crew-necked, short-sleeved, white cotton undershirt to be worn under a uniform.
15. His white linen undershirt was open at the throat,(Sentence dictionary) drawing Isabel's gaze upward.
16. A man sitting in his undershirt, drinking coffee, said yes, they had a bed.
17. High above she saw Mr Yeltsin in an undershirt, muscles bulging, and a mischievous grin on his sweaty face.
18. It was warm again, warm and muggy.
19. You can lose a job by wearing an undershirt or simply a little too much clothing.
20. Then he buttoned the top over his undershirt, and pulled on a pair of green socks.
21. Coming into the door, he took off his shirt and undershirt and began hugging the absolute stranger, Mary Bettencourt.
22. With his left hand he tore open the tunic of his uniform and drew up the undershirt, baring the flesh.
23. He's just warm.
24. Warm living skin.
25. It's warm enough here in London. A little too warm, if anything.