warm-up|warm up|warm up suit|warmup|warmups in English
act or process of warming up; time spent warming up; warm-up suit, suit of comfortable clothing worn before or during an athletic activity
Use "warm-up|warm up|warm up suit|warmup|warmups" in a sentence
1. Keeping warm up here?
2. I'll warm up some milk.
3. Let's warm up the instruments.
4. The crowd began to warm up.
5. The room began to warm up.
6. Let's do a few warm-up exercises.
7. Rev it up to warm the engine.
8. However it did warm up very quickly.
9. Let it warm up a little bit.
10. This proved to be only a warm-up.
11. By midday it had begun to warm up.
12. Birds puff up their feathers to keep warm.
13. The children cuddled up under the warm blankets.
14. Even in a bulky warm-up suit, sitting hunched over the handlebars, she looks skinny.
15. At the warm-up track, which was alongside the stadium, I had my usual massage and began my leisurely warm-up.
16. Do some exercises to warm up your muscles.
17. Your ice- cold cogwheels warm my heart up.
18. He started to warm up the aircraft's engines.
19. Please warm up this milk over the stove.
20. A warm breeze mussed up her wispy hair.
21. William hopped up and down to keep warm.
22. He waited for his car to warm up.
23. Make sure you wrap up warm - it's freezing.
24. Tom asked Mary to warm up some leftovers.
25. She told them to wrap up warm / warmly.