warmer|warmers in English
something which warms; heating device, means of warming
Use "warmer|warmers" in a sentence
1. As time goes on, the day is becoming warmer and warmer.
2. Powered by Warmer Blood
3. The weather became warmer.
4. Heaters, radiators, electric fans, dehumidifiers, food warmers and kitchen cookers
5. We know it's getting warmer.
6. Warmer or drier than usual
7. It's a lot warmer today.
8. When crocheting leg warmers it is important to weave in the loose ends.
9. They're excellent bed warmers, and small fingers can untie hopeless knots.
10. She moved to a warmer climate.
11. Grayscale ensemble with striped arm warmers , argyle wool socks and Laredo lace up boots.
12. He is just a bench warmer.
13. The next day was warmer still.
14. Others find vinyl recordings warmer, more romantic.
15. Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer.
16. It's warmer outside than in this room.
17. Jerry became a bench warmer last winter.
18. Medical Devices: - Radiant Warmers, Incubators, Infant Warmes , Phototherapy Device, Temperature Monitor and Suction Units Medical Equipment.
19. The weather is a bit warmer today.
20. 8) Grayscale ensemble with striped arm warmers , argyle wool socks and Laredo lace up boots.
21. It could grow larger in warmer climates.
22. Bedwarmers (heaters), Footwarmers (electric or non-electric),Curling lamps (heat lamps), Hot water bottles, Heat exchangers, Heat accumulators, Heat regenerators, Heat pumps, Plate warmers, Pocket warmers, Solar modules for heat generation, Parabolic troughs for heat generation
23. I think it's a shade warmer today.
24. Some birds migrate to find warmer weather.
25. The warmer and wetter, it dies quicker.