warn|warned|warning|warns in English
caution; give advice about danger; notify in advance
Use "warn|warned|warning|warns" in a sentence
1. * Every man who has been warned should warn his neighbor, D&C 88:81.
2. He warned But he warns this kind of local uprising will not last without stong strong backing from government officials.
3. Police warn about con-trick builders POLICE are warning people to beware of unscrupulous workmen after a pensioner was swindled.
4. "PCB chairman warns of divide".
5. Jehovah Warns Us of Danger
6. Warn Mr. Chen!
7. On 4 May Sas again warned that an attack was imminent; this time it coincided with a warning from Pope Pius XII.
8. Warn on & expired certificates
9. The Bible warns against adopting “mock humility.”
10. He warns that corruption is corroding Russia.
11. But history warns against such hubris.
12. PAGASA had also warned residents of risky sea travel over the areas raised by the signal warning, including northern and eastern seaboards of Luzon.
13. Warn them of the consequences.
14. Brazil Finance Minister Mantega warns of trade war
15. He tried to warn them.
16. I tried to warn you.
17. Finance Minister Mantega warns of trade war
18. He warns Lewis about the low blow.
19. To warn him about the future.
20. Even if these findings lead to the development of an earthquake warning system, Ian Main, a seismologist at the University of Edinburgh, UK, warns that its usefulness will be limited.
21. Warning light warning device in series circuit.
22. FBI Warns of Malware Attacks Through Hotel Internet Services
23. But he warns you against trying to trick him.
24. The Bible warns that prolonged anger is dangerous.
25. Now we've gotta warn the Buddies.