warner in English
Use "warner" in a sentence
1. Enter, stage left, Time Warner.
2. 3 Warner Bros. has acquired film rights.
3. 4 Enter, stage left, Time Warner.
4. The magazine was distributed by Time Warner.
5. is a unit of Time Warner Inc.
6. Concept art for Terminator Salvation courtesy Warner Bos.
7. 13 Concept art for Terminator Salvation courtesy Warner Bos.
8. Reproduced by kind permission of Warner Chappell/IMP.
9. Warner Bros. and Gramercy, tied with six apiece.
10. 7 John Warner, R-Va., chairman of the inaugural committee.
11. 2 Reproduced by kind permission of Warner Chappell/IMP.
12. John Warner, R-Va., chairman of the inaugural committee.
13. Warner, former counselor in the Sunday School general presidency.
14. 5 Warner Bros. and Gramercy, tied with six apiece.
15. 8 I felt like a Pop Warner athlete on steroids.
16. 6 Time Warner will continue to operate and generate revenues.
17. 5 There will not be any Clinton coattails for Mark Warner.
18. There's AOL Time Warner ( AOL ) spanning media, Internet access, and cable television.
19. Deborah Warner has become a cult figure for stark and emotive work.
20. So far it looks like Warner Brothers' gamble is paying off.
21. It was released in Japan by Warner Bros. on 1 December 2017.
22. Warner-Lambert licensed this cephalosporin for marketing in US from Fujisawa.
23. Robert McDaniel does it full time for a Time-Warner subsidiary.
24. 29 There will not be any Clinton coattails for Mark Warner.
25. Has Kate Warner been contacted by anybody in the last half-hour?
26. 1 So far it looks like Warner Brothers' gamble is paying off.
27. 24 The director wanted Olivia de Havilland, then under contract to Warner Brothers.
28. She attempted to market the film to various studios, including Warner Brothers.
29. The Warner brothers pooled their resources and moved into film production in 1910.
30. WMG also owns Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's largest music publishers.
31. Helen Warner, a famous US newspaperwoman is send by her boss to Shanghai.
32. However, Warner Bros. decided to postpone the film's release date to May 10, 2013.
33. 19 The Warner report will not become involved in the issue of independent inspections.
34. A guaranteed food supply will combine with a warner climate to boost their numbers.
35. 24 Time Warner and Turner end talks on Turner buying back a 4 % stake.
36. 30 Shares in both companies dropped after a profits warning by Time Warner.
37. I do remember locating Warner in the bedroom of his hotel for confirmation.
38. , the publishing unit of Time Warner has shown tentative interest in black magazines.
39. 22 I do remember locating Warner in the bedroom of his hotel for confirmation.
40. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" to be co-produced with Time Warner Inc.'s New Line Cinema.
41. In Youngstown, the Warner brothers took their first tentative steps into the entertainment industry.
42. After acquiring Warner Industries[sentencedict .com], stock in Acme Corp. went up by 12 %.
43. She caught the attention of Warner Brothers, with whom she signed in the early 1950s.
44. On July 9, 2015, Warner Bros.' decision to green-light the film was officially announced.
45. Warner Bros is reviving the tradition of Saturday morning children's cinema at its multiplex cinemas.
46. 23 Warner Brothers responded by announcing it would bring Hollywood stars to Teddington Studios.
47. 9 Time Warner and Turner end talks on Turner buying back a 4 % stake.
48. is unit of Time Warner, one of the world's largest media and entertainment group.
49. Citibank is a financial advisor to Time Warner, JP Morgan Chase is the CME's financial advisor.
50. Some leagues have storied pasts: baseball's Little League or football's Pop Warner League. Some are newer.