warning before cut-off|warning before cut off in English
Use "warning before cut-off|warning before cut off" in a sentence
1. The telephone operator cut us off before we finished our conversation.
2. A landslip cut the cattle off from the paths before them.
3. Remember to cut off the fat before you fry the steak.
4. com/bioko.html) meaning they must have existed before Bioko was cut off.
5. The telephone operator cut us off before we had finished our conversation.
6. Don't forget to cut off the electricity supply before discharging the reefer containers.
7. Don't forget to cut off the electricity supply before discharging the reefer container.
8. Furthermore, only debt accumulated before an institutions‐specific “cut-off-date” is cancelled.
9. We must cut off the head of this snake... before it swallows us whole.
10. + They must be cut off* before the eyes of the sons of their people.
11. This was sent from a Russian sailor's cell phone before communications were cut off.
12. And that doesn't set off warning bells?
13. Cut Off Thoroughly?
14. Red warning lights flashed on and off .
15. She was let off with a warning.
16. Abrasive cut-off wheels
17. Cut off frequency (FN)
18. Cut off his sleeve.
19. Cut his tongue off!
20. Cut off her hand?
21. They cut me off.
22. I was cut off.
23. Then, to help him not to forget, they cut his ears off before sending him away.
24. Cut-off frequency (FN)
25. An overzealous whore in Manchukuo chewed off my left testicle before I cut off her head and had my way with her.