warning strike in English
Use "warning strike" in a sentence
1. But even now blizzards can strike without warning.
2. Their piratical raids strike without warning[Sentencedict.com], smashing defences quickly and then disappearing before reinforcements arrive.
3. Saneidi sues the Larminie elbow to strike the Arab League German face, by yellow - card warning.
4. Weakening Strike Weakening Strike improves Demonic Strike ability.
5. Warning light warning device in series circuit.
6. 2 Warning light warning device in series circuit.
7. 12 Warning light warning device in series circuit.
8. Discuss the warning nature of usual early warning system including classical and new warning system and establish the frame pattern of warning system.
9. First strike isolated enemies; later strike concentrated enemies.
10. Pressure warning.
11. Parameter Warning
12. The warning wire!
13. A Warning Lesson
14. The Unheeded Warning
15. Overtemperature dual warning function , warning temperature range is set at discretion.
16. But that action will strike terror in the heart of the inhabitants of the earth who have not heeded the divine warning to submit to the King’s rule.
17. He'll fire without warning.
18. The warning alarm, sir.
19. Thanks for the warning.
20. Thanks for warning me.
21. Red warning signal request
22. Warning: Caps Lock on
23. Sound the warning bell!
24. A Warning from Xi
25. Tigress, Double Death Strike!