warp|warped|warping|warps in English
twist, bend, contort; become twisted or contorted; distort, bias, falsify; be falsified; move a boat by hauling on a rope
Use "warp|warped|warping|warps" in a sentence
1. Prison warps people. Had it warped Kelley enough that he would kill a stranger?
2. Machines for preparing for weaving, namely warp feed machines, warp knotting machines, warp welding machines, crossing machines
3. The floorboards are warped.
4. That raised a question: warps and curves in what?
5. The window frames are warped.
6. The window frame was warped.
7. The key was fractionally warped.
8. Warp 1, Sir.
9. His judgement was warped by prejudice.
10. Ramshackle curtains cover warped window panes.
11. Along one side, the divider is warping.
12. In the design of machines, it should synthetically consider the effect of the pressure acting on the warp let-off roller, the warping angle of yams and the roller radius on preventing yam's slippage.
13. Thus, the concept of wing warping was born.
14. Their lives have been warped by war.
15. The bamboo stick warped in water.
16. A viselike device for keeping a racket from warping.
17. Again there was static, a warped sound.
18. Mr. Sulu, ahead warp 1.
19. Warp factor 9 and accelerating.
20. Some woods warp under stress.
21. In theory, accelerating beyond warp ten.
22. We are secured for warp speed.
23. The warp and woof of sth.
24. The hot sun had warped the wooden fence.
25. His judgement was warped by self-interest.