warp|warps in English
curve developed in something that was originally straight, bending; contortion; lengthwise yarn in a loom; rope for towing a ship; mental aberration, perversion, distortio
Use "warp|warps" in a sentence
1. Machines for preparing for weaving, namely warp feed machines, warp knotting machines, warp welding machines, crossing machines
2. That raised a question: warps and curves in what?
3. Warp 1, Sir.
4. Mr. Sulu, ahead warp 1.
5. Warp factor 9 and accelerating.
6. Some woods warp under stress.
7. In theory, accelerating beyond warp ten.
8. We are secured for warp speed.
9. The warp and woof of sth.
10. The warp - spinning machine is also suitable for other warp - spinning for cotton, ramie, grass, etc.
11. (2 Corinthians 11:3) Satan corrupts people’s minds and warps their thinking.
12. In this regard, Peerless stated that viscose rayon warp fabrics are much stronger than acetate warp fabrics.
13. Nemesis emerges from the time warp.
14. Think of the surface of a trampoline: it warps and stretches with gravity.
15. Textile machine holding the warp tool: Tochinami ~.
16. I need warp speed on that radio.
17. Warlock warp throw power cost increased to
18. The damp wood began to warp.
19. It's that men mental capacity that warps their perception of reality and ability to reason.
20. The shuttle causes a destabilized warp-field.
21. Engineering manually dropped us out of warp, sir.
22. There is a warp in this record.
23. Up warp let-off: adopt electronic let-off, independent electronic control system, easy to adjust and control the up warp.
24. Einstein had already used up space and time, warps and curves, to describe gravity.
25. Prison warps people. Had it warped Kelley enough that he would kill a stranger?