warper|warpers in English
perverter; distorter, twister; loom for warping wool
Use "warper|warpers" in a sentence
1. Then taking some foreign filament warper for reference, and incorporating our home conditions in China, the research of control system design for the filament warper is made.
2. This paper emphatically introduced the reformation scheme of cone angle setting mechanism on warper.
3. Too high yarn tension which often occurs in its use, is a major disadvantage of a DH-3 sample warper.
4. The plot of such integration is introduced with the examples of modern computerized spandex warper and combined multi -bar jacquard warp knitting machines.
5. The High-Speed Sectional Warper GA162 is characterized by its wide-range use, excellent performance and high efficiency. This article describes its mechanical structure, operation and maintenance.
6. The paper discuss the basic principle of sample Warping, analyse the characteristic and main mechanism of the GA193 sample warper, discuss the choice of processing parameter when product developing.
7. This paper introduces a control system which used to control a high speed sectional warper by taking advantage of PLC controller, general-purpose I. V. V.